chapter 17

Joels POV:

When we woke up Etho and I cuddled for a bit more until he decided it was time to get going. After he left I just laid down on my bed and started thinking. Were we friends with benefits? I wasnt sure if he liked me in a romantic way or saw me as a friend. It was driving me crazy not knowing the way he felt.

2 hours later I decided to text him and ask if he wanted to play Minecraft with me. He didnt respond for about an hour which made me concerned. Turns out he was hanging out with that guy Mateo. I did have a blurry memory of who he was- I had seen him around the school multiple times. He seemed a bit weird, I cant lie. But maybe I was just protective of Etho.

I was thinking of confessing to him. We had already known each other for almost 4 months. Plus the worst that could happen was me ruining our friendship. I decided to wait a little more.

Ethos POV:

After me and Mateo hung out I got home and called Joel. He wasnt picking up his phone, maybe he was sleeping. Mateo had been weird once again. He was really touchy which made me freak out a bit. Maybe I should've just told him that Joels my boyfriend? It would make it obvious that I dont feel comfortable with him doing weird shit like that. At least not until we knew each other properly.

After a few hours of hanging around in my room I decided to try and text Joel again. This time he replied pretty fast. He informed me that he was going to school tomorrow which was great. I laid down on my bed and instantly fell asleep.
                               ...
The next morning I got up quickly and headed to Joels house. I decided to go to school with him today. Thankfully he opened the door and not his father. I hugged him tightly. "U can come in, my dad is out of town for the week." he smiled and grabbed my wrist pulling me into the house.

I was just staring at him while he was getting ready for school. Honestly I didnt even care if it looked weird. I was thinking of confessing my feelings soon enough anyways. I could hear him saying something but I was lost in my thoughts. I could see him getting closer to me. When I finally realized what was going on my face heated up instantly. Our faces were so fucking close to each others. I could feel his hot breath. I quickly looked away and he just laughed.

(449 words)
Sorry this is a bit shorter! Its just a filler chapter, thats why it took me a bit longer to write. I honestly found it quite boring and didnt have the motivation xD. Sorry if I publish a bit less than usual, I got no inspo atp (except for the next 2 chapters..)