chapter 20

Ethos POV:

After Joel shut me out I decided to talk to his brother Jimmy. I didnt have his number though so I had to wait in front of their house until he got home.

Not a while after I saw him heading towards his home. He saw me and waved at me. "Hey Etho! Whats up?" I suppose he didnt know about what had happened between me and his brother. I quickly explained I needed to talk to Joel. I left out the kissing part because..well it was awkward.

"I tried talking to him but he doesnt want to. And its really really really important." "I have a plan. How about now when I enter the house, Im gonna shout something like 'Joel Im home, come down for a sec' and then ur gonna talk to him?" "Great. Thank u so much Jim. U might have just saved me and Joels..friendship."

Jimmy unlocked the door and entered the house and I quietly followed him. "JOELLL IM HOME. COME DOWN FOR A BIT PLEASE!" he started shouting. Joel came almost instantly. When he saw me his face turned red but then he just glared at me angrily and trying turning back and going up to his room.

"Joel wait! Please we really need to talk about.." "I know what ur gonna say and Im sorry. I should've thought before ruining our friendship." he mumbled. Thankfully Jimmy had left and gone to his room. Then I stepped closer to Joel who was looking down at his feet. I lifted his head up and gave him a kiss on the lips. After I pulled away I saw his pretty red face. "Joel Im inlove with u." as the words came out of my mouth his expression softened. I hugged him and then we went up to his room.

"Why didnt u kiss me back then?" he asked. "I was shocked. The boy I literally couldnt stop thinking about had just kissed me. I never thought this would happen in the first place." I chuckled. "I feel the same way Etho. My heart is literally about to jump out!" "So does that mean u like me back?" I grinned. "It does." "Will u be my boyfriend then? I dont wanna rush things though so we can wait if u want, I dont mind at all! U pick whether we-" I quite literally started panicking but he cut me off by kissing me which I suppose was a 'yes' to my question. I kissed him back and then we cuddled for a while.

(431 words, ik its short but its a cute chapter so that makes up for it)