Important Update!

Hello, hello! I know it's been quite a while since I last updated, but I come with good news!

I've been working on a re-write of Aspiration for Tranquility! It's nowhere near done or caught up with this current writing of it, but I wish to let my dear readers know that it is in the works!

I had lost motivation to write for about the last 2 months, so I thought, "Why not start writing it again?" I was kind of unhappy with how this book started because it just felt too quick when the original idea was to build relationships between (y/n) and his fellow demons, as well as the slayers later on! So, why not start over to do just that? The plot so far will probably be mostly the same, but there will be one MAJOR difference between this version of the book and the next!

You all came here for romance, right? And there hasn't been much of that, right? I have been considering making this fic much more NSFW, but all readers under 18 will be highly discouraged from reading/interacting, as well as fem-aligning readers because I do NOT want my work being fetishized! I will most likely be putting indicators in the titles for those who want to avoid that kind of stuff while still enjoying the book, as well as something at the start of the chapter just incase one was to miss the title.

Now that that is out of the way, I hope you all have been well! Do not expect an immediate publishing of what I have written so far, but do know it's in the works! For now, my dear readers, I bid you a farewell! May your days/nights/afternoons treat you all well!

(This version of the book will be marked as "complete")