Ch. 6 - My Angel's Trumpet

《{Warning: Doma, cussing}》

《•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•》

(Y/n) rolled his eyes and grunted as Doma pushed past Akaza to hug him.
(Y/n) tried to squirm his way out of the hug but Doma only hugged him tighter and laughed, practically squeezing the air out of (y/n).

"Oh, my lovely Apple Blossom, I missed you! I'm glad to see you're well and getting along with Akaza-dono! I'm right in that assumption, yes?"

Doma looked over to Akaza and casually squeezed (y/n) tighter the more he struggled.

"Yeah, yeah. We were getting along just fine without you. Now, let go of him. I'm pretty sure you're squeezing the life out of the poor thing."

Akaza sweatdropped and pointed to (y/n) who had shamefully given up on struggling.
(Y/n) resorted to letting out a deep growl and slowly pulling his head back, opening his mouth and baring his fangs to prepare to bite Doma.
Doma, completely unaware, dropped (y/n) just as he attempted to strike and he bit down on air, falling onto his butt with a hiss.

"My, my you're feisty today, my lovely Apple Blossom! What's gotten into you? Are you sick, perhaps?"

Doma frowned and crouched down to (y/n)s level, barely dodging a punch from Akaza.
He reached out to put the back of his hand to (y/n)s forehead to check for a fever, but got his hand swatted away by the angry man.

"I'm fine, my Angel's Trumpet. I'm simply just not looking forward to tomorrow night so I want to injure you so you can't go."

(Y/n) stated bluntly, standing up and dusting himself off.
Doma smiled and stood up as well, pulling out one of his fans and covering up the lower half of his face.

"Ah, am I being sent with you again? You just need to remember to eat or this wouldn't happen."

"No shit, smart-ass."

"Have you prepared me another beautiful bouquet for tonight, my lovely Apple Blossom?"

Doma's eyes curled into crecent moon's as (y/n) reached into his sleeve.
The false joy in his eyes quickly mixed with concern as (y/n) pulled out a bouquet of white chrysanthemums and red spider lilies and handed it to him.

"Oh, they're um... lovely! What do these mean, perhaps? They certainly aren't the normal flowers you give me!"

Doma chuckled nervously as (y/n) looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"White chrysanthemums are usually found at funerals."

"Is that so?"

"Red spider lilies are occasionally are used to wish farewells at funerals."

"Why did you pick these for me?"

"I hope you die. I'll be putting these exact flowers on your grave as well as sunflowers."

"Oh, what might sunflowers mean? Surely they mean that you'll miss me?"

"You should eat the ones in your hands. They're both very poisonous and I'm curious to see if you'll die."

"What do sunflowers mean?"

"Peace and are often used to brighten the mood."

"Oh, why must you hate me so, my lovely Apple Blossom? Do I not show you how much I care about you enough?"

Doma put his fan down and reached his hand out to caress (y/n)s face with a smirk, making him irk and slash Doma's arm off with his blade.
Doma clicked his tounge as his arm grew back and frowned, furrowing his eyebrows in a worried manner.

"That angry expression isn't flattering on you, my lovely Apple Blossom. You should smile more! Like this!"

Doma pointed to the corners of his mouth and drew his lips into a grin.
(Y/n) huffed and glanced over to Akaza who was knelt down on the ground, shaking with silent laughter from the flower conversation.

"My lovely Gazania, it's quite funny that I'm getting tips on how to look flattering from the apathetic one, is it not? Though I appreciate the concern,"

He looked back to Doma.

"I'm not all that concerned on weather or not you find my features flattering. I'm more interested in seeing you eat those flowers. You should take a munch. Sometimes people compare beautiful women to flowers. Just to that and chow down!"

(Y/n) smiled and Doma sweatdropped.

"My my, you're so violent tonight! Though, I'm sorry I'll have to disappoint you by not eating them, I'll keep them safe!"

Doma smiled cheerfully and (y/n) rolled his eyes.
For the next hour or so, Doma bragged about how many women he's eaten in just the last month, earning himself a number of hard punches and kicks from Akaza.
The whole time, Doma followed after (y/n) as he walked away, only concerned about the blood spatter that got on his clothes.
Just as (y/n) began to wonder what was taking the Lord so long to arrive, a heavy energy appeared in the room.
Everyone immediately bent down onto one knee in a bow as the powerful man shook his head.

"I'll never understand how I end up taking in a bunch of idiots.."

《•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•》

《~Fin.~》

840 words not including these!

《•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•》

《{Doma has been added to - Love interests(?)!}》

《•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•》

And that concludes my introduction of the upper moons! It did take me a bit, but in the next chapter we'll finally be seeing the big bad guy himself! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, albeit an odd one, it was quite fun to write! I don't have much to say, so with that, I'll big you goodbye for now, dear reader! Have a wonderful day/night!

《•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•》

《{Secrets unlocked: x8! Botany book updated: x3!}》

《{White Chrysanthemum Flowers: In Japan, white chrysanthemum flowers symbolize 'death'. However, in other parts of the world, chrysanthemums represent 'happiness, long life, and joy'!}》

《{Red Spider Lilies: while commonly used to symbolize 'death and the cycle of rebirth', are also known as the 'flower of farewell'!}》

《{Sunflowers: commonly used to symbolize 'happiness, optimism, honesty, and peace'!}》

《{Muzan was watching the whole thing through Kokushibo's eyes and rubbing his temples in disappointment!}》

《{Kokushibo is concerned why (y/n) knows so much about flower toxins but he's too nervous to ask why!}》

《{Akaza was really hoping Doma would eat the flowers, even if (y/n) made a disgusting comparison!}》

《{(Y/n) has actually tried all the flowers toxins on himself in their most minimal form, so he knows what he's talking about first hand! Symptoms and all!}》

《{(Y/n) really REALLY hates how touchy Doma is, other than that he doesn't have any real issue with him! "He just needs to keep his hands to himself before I stuff oleanders down his throat." Said (y/n)!}》