CHAPTER 56

It always remained at the back of his mind, knowing that there was a man out there who was after the man he loved and did and still would do anything absolutely possible to get him didn't really sit well with him.

Because of that, he always told his team to be on the lookout and to always protect Zhan from him at all cost. Zhan was under surveillance whether at home or at work, of course the didn't know that, but all hell would break loose if he was to find out.

How was he supposed to rest easy when there was his parents, Laura and the guy he hated the most,..... The fact that he liked Zhan from the time they were little didn't sit well with him and he saw him as a serious opponent who made him insecure. It's not like he didn't believe in himself or anything , but the fact that the two shared such deep of a relationship worried him.

" Wait, Yibo...did I hear right? Are you joking cause this isn't funny at all. "

"What makes you think I'm joking mother? Let me put this announcement in a nice way then. Zhan and I are not just friendship I've liked him since years ago and back then I was so scared to approach him fearing what he might say to me. But fate gave us a chance to see each other again and to be together. Now mother I know you might want to break us up, but that won't happen. I love him and I won't forgive whoever hurts him."

"Are you serious!? That can't be, not under my watch. I thought what Laura said was just absurd but now I see she as right. The instincts of a women is very much high on the man he loves, I should've trusted her words she said it."

I've liked him since years ago and back then I was so scared to approach him fearing what he might say to me. But fate gave us a chance to see each other again and to be together. Now mother I know you might want to break us up, but that won't happen. I love him and I won't forgive whoever hurts him"

Yibo's father was ready, ready to hear them bickering, of course he wa Yibo's father was ready, ready t. Hethe peace keeper between his wife and his son. With a heavy heart, he listened not only at his son's words, but at the emotions hidden within each word..

A few minutes passed with a tense atmosphere, a father and mother were looking at their son with so much confusion, there wasn't only confusion, one of them was upset, very much upset and there was nothing that could make them calam unless things are done differently.

Mr Wang knew and saw that his son was also very much upset and even though he didn't show it. His son as tolerant of his mother mother's pressures, but now that it involved love, he didn't know how long he was willing to keep it in before he explode, but even so, he also had something he wanted to say.

"Yibo...son, I don't know what's going on in your life right now that makes you think that being in a relationship with a man is right, cause it's not, you need to stop this nonsense and come back home.

I see now that giving you at much freedom was wrong and that your mother's was right the way she was raising you. I just never thought that you would don something as impulsive as committing this taboo. You need to shut this house and come back home before you make us China's laughing stock. "

Yibo took a deep breath and hung his face to gaze at the nothingness on the floor. He was truly hurt, he felt all alone, and cornered as well as backed up to the wall.

Yibo took a deep breath a deep shaky breath, and with tears threatening to fall down his eyes...he blinked them away because he knew he had to stay strong for Zhan. He was determined to stand up for him no matter the cost, Zhan was his everything and he had to do anything to make sure he remains happy. He saw himself responsible for Zhan's future and he had to make sure Zhan didn't regret having his baby. So..in the midst of words being thrown around, he made sure to fit his words in where they weren't expected.