"No, he was so hazard and cruel heart king. One day!! Jeon heewon's trustworthy man informed him about their secret love meeting so heewon got extremely furious and along with his soldiers run at beautiful place of daemyung.

While, shuang and daemyung were as always privately engaged in their best moment. My grandfather told me or he himself wasn't sured about this part but he told me; daemyung was good in piano and singing and he used to sing romantic rythem for her. Thus, at that time same he was playing piano and she was dancing on his rythem and suddenly soldiers of jeon heewon enter there.

Both lover after finding danger attended to run but before that jeon heewon shoot them middle of wide hall of haveli. That cruel king didn't even care about his own daughter and kill her. Anger was reached till his temper with making him senseless.

However, lover dead in each other's arm with mumbling some confessing words to each other"

Dongseok finished along carefully studying zooning out facial of potter, he was lost in thought with scrunched brows yet get interrupted by father who caress his cheek with calling him. Taehyung glanced at father and asked..

"What we can learn from this then? There is same situation here too! They got kill just because they love!!!"

Taehyung ranted with poker face while dongseok chuckled and nodding again explained him..

"Yes, but didnt you hear? Love make them more strong!! Make them content!! Even though, they got kill still content feeling of not aparting through each other were playing in thier dying heart. When they loved, they didn't care to know about future's upcoming danger, didn't wasted their time in crying for each other's love!! Instead, both find way to live there love with holding onto thought of; one day each one has to die!! Why not die with this way?"

Dongseok give an explanation of love of his history. That was long history of two family which his grandfather narrated him. However, weilong who was curiously getting story through father eventually asked..

"That heewon was really cruel!! but appa are this jeon's are still that heartless and barbarous?"

Dongseok with deep scrunched face shaked head with unsure face while taehyung again studied his face for answered. Brother heard so many things about jeon's only through their father yet dongseok never before disclosed harsh side of them.

"Actually, when minsik uncle's father took control on influence then jeon begin to get less barbarous. He wasn't that harsh and heartless, through him itself jeon get accommodating behavior. When minsik uncle requested his father for his aim of officer then instead harshly decline him, his father permitted him for whatever aim he was desiring to achieve"

"why? isn't he was grandson of same cruel king then?"

Taehyung interrupted his father in middle, dongseok sighing again muttered..

"Yeah!! Didn't I said he wasn't so less minded and harsh. He let him achieve his dream."

Dongseok state while weilong and taehyung nodded in understanding. Anyway, still to clear his whole confusion potter again asked..

"Then!! There must be no one like jeon heewon after 2nd jeon right? As minsik grandpa and his sons seems to be harmless and less cruel?"

"I don't know yet I heard that minsik uncle's elder grandson 'Jeon jungkook' is same like Jeon heewon. Arrogant and discourteous. While, minsik uncle's elder granddaughter is identical of jeon shuang. Both are minsik uncle's elder son's kids."

Jeon heewon is well known impertinent monarch of history and people still didn't forget him. However, There is no one who didn't know, Jeon's are his hier. Like that, when jungkook earn tag of dgp and begin to work on position, people begin to call him other heewon as his approach of working is entirely linked to heewon's witted brain.

The prime reason people scared to him is only this as single citizen of Korean studied history of jeon heewon. While, shuang is similar to jeon shuang thus when she born minsik give her shuang name.

Taehyung just slightly nodded as he never saw any grandson or grand daughter of minsik yet he for sure saw gongyoo, joongki and soohyun as three frequently shin on television.

Meanwhile, weilong broad his eyes on getting other information through father, he before never stumbled with jungkook or never saw him yet previous to driving at otgol, he smartly let out data related to jeon jungkook still didnt able to saw him.

He left taehyung with straightening himself along thinking deeply about Jeon jungkook. From now on he has to be more cautious about his work. This jeon jungkook doesn't seems to be an easy task.

"So my innocent taehyung get what I wanted to explained?"

Dongseok inquired with soft grinned while taehyung sigh with little smile and sheepishly shaked his head that make dongseok laugh on it. He patting his head mumbled...

"It's okay!! You will eventually come to know, whenever you will fall for someone!!"

"Let's see!!"

Taehyung remarked with glancing out of window yet nonchalantly again turned at father along curiously asking...

"seoku!! You said that heaven like haveli still present at northern side of otgol. Can I go there to see it??"

Dongseok making logical face denied with saying..

"No tata!! That totally got ruin and destroyed from many years, what you will see there!!"

"No appa!! I want to see it. Now I'm so much curious about this!!"

Taehyung whined with gripping arm of father while dongseok sighing nodded making potter grinned on it.  Nevertheless, grinning potter paused his grinned in middle with poker face when father teasingly divulged..

"But bear!! I heard!!! There still soul of shaung and daemyung meandered inside haveli. People of our otgol said, there is ghost inside haveli"

Taehyung horrifiedly get straight on father's word with taking it serious. Dongseok and weilong are conscious about his fear of ghost. father son never left any chance to tease potter through ghost story.

Taehyung know they don't exist still has fear of dark and ghost. However, potter stared at dongseok and weilong when both chortled on his horrer face. Thus, potter finally realized, father was just teasing him.

However, hitting on weilong's shoulder potter sulked and lifting himself from couch ranted along folding arm on chest and gazing at dongseok and weilong...

"Stop both of you, I don't care!! I will visit there. Whatever, weilong hyung, you will accompany me!!!"

Potter sternly ordered with throwing warning glance to brother while weilong shaking head slowly lean back and uttered..

"O no please!!! I can't...I have to go daegu tomorrow with appa for agriculture work."

Weilong deny while taehyung sighed in disappointment and mumbled..

"It's okay!! I will ask rose!!"

"Okay then!! But before don't forget to inquire her, if she can fight with ghost or not? otherwise who will save you from shuang and daemyung ghost?"

Weilong again played with brother along pressing his lips for controlling himself from laugh yet let out loud chortling when annoyed taehyung latched on him with picking nearby cushion and hitting him with it.

Two of them get involved in hitting and playing with each other while dongseok chuckling along them shaked his head and standing from his position begin to stepped at own room.

***