This city has given her everything. The small monetary issues can never make her sad or tesned. She is happy.

She finally reached the hospital. She kept her umbrella in a side. She wiped the rain drops from her forehead and hair. She turned her face and find Dharmesh standing with a smile.

"Enjoying the rain?"

She smiled back.

"Yes... Didn't you?"

She asked him.

"You know how easily I catch fever... I'm planning to shift in allopathy treatment"

"That's not good Dharmesh...you are going to be a doctor in homeopathy medicine...you should have your trust on this.. otherwise how can you be able to treat your patient?"

"I know Tara but it takes a lot of time to get treated by homeopathy...while allopathic treatment heals us very quickly"

"And about the side effects of allopathy?"

Dharmesh joined his hands in front of Tara.

"I yeild my lady...."

Tara started to laugh.

..,.....................,.

They went to have some coffee after their classes.

"The owner is in so much debt...have you heard that?"

Dharmesh said.

"The owner of our hospital? No i haven't heard anything...."

She got tensed after hearing this news.

"I'm also not sure. Dr. Kulkarni was talking with Dr. Mishra....I overheard.."

Tara got really tensed.

"If the hospital get closed, where we will go Dharmesh? I have no place to go"

Dharmesh placed his hand on hers.

"I'm here Tara... don't worry..we are friends..."

Tara smiled slightly. Dharmesh pulled his hand back. He looked at Tara mesmerisingly.

She is the epitome of innocence. The man will be the luckiest person who is going to marry her. She is so pure, kind and affectionate. He has never seen a girl like her before. So much understanding, caring and most importantly compassionate.

Tara lift up her eyes and find Dharmesh staring at her.

"What happened?"

She asked with a smile.

"Nothing..."

Dharmesh lowered his eyes and started to stir his coffee.

After leaving the coffee, they started to walk towards their home. They were walking and smiling. Tara was picking up some hilly leaves and keeping in her dissection box for examination.

Tara was plucking a leaf, suddenly she find a black car rushing towards Dharmesh who was standing a few meters away from her. Before she could even shout, Dharmesh fall aside with a scream.

"Oh my god....."

Tara ran towards Dharmesh. He is lying by holding his leg. His left leg is bleeding.

"Can't you see?"

She shouted out looking at the car. The car has already stopped.

"Dharmesh...just relax.. I'm calling an ambulance..."

She was about to dial a number but then she found a man coming out of the car.

"I'm very sorry mam... I'm new here..my tier got slipped..I have no experience in driving in hilly areas...please mam, let me take him to our private nursinghome..I will bear the expanse of his treatment..."