Y/n: You know not. Zuha please get off my lap.

Kazuha: Fine~

I looked over to Chaewon just as she yawned knowing that she would be too tired to keep me up tonight and I'd be rested up for our comeback.

Despite Chaewon's tiredness she still showered with me but in a much more wholesome way than normal. We were just hugging as we showered and talked about stupid things.

Chaewon: Y/n would you love me-

Y/n: If I left the country because Miss Jennifer Huh spread a rumour about me? Yes. Yes I would.

Chaewon: I wss gonna say a worm...but that works.

Y/n: Speaking of Miss Jeniffer~ she is very good baby. Maybe better than yo- ow ow!

She was squeezing...down there...really badly.

Chaewon: Baby~ you know how possesive and jealous I get. I know you sent to babies to me this morning. But that wont stop me if you misbehave.

Y/n: Sorry! I'm sorry baby. Please let go. I'll never tease you like that again!

Chaewon: How is the best?

Y/n: You are!

Thankfully she let go and I was able to soon after finish showering and get ready to leave with Sakura. I walked out my room and hugged her from behind as I noticed the bag in her hands.

Sakura: Lets go~

I walked with her doing my best to stay hidden just like she was. Even if we were wearing hoodies, masks and beanies to hide we still held hands nothing was going to stop that from happening.

We finally arived at our destination and I was more than suprised.

Y/n: JYP?

Sakura: Mhm. Come on baby she is waiting for us.

I followed behind her as she quickly confirmed her identity to the receptionist before getting told a room. Going to the room and opening the door made a high pitched scream fill the room and maybe even the entire building as someone ran over and hugged...us both?

Sana: Saku chan! You brough Y/n too~

Sakura: Keep your eyes off him.

Sana: Is it done already?

Sakura: Yes of course it is. Don't doubt my skills.

Sana: I wasn't~ I'm just surprised at how quickly you did it while preparing for your comeback.

I watched as Sana placed the bag Sakura had down and took her purse from her own bag.

Sana: Hmm~ can I pay you more for something special?

Sakura: What is it? Booking in early?

Sana: For the cutie there~ to-

Sakura: No.

Sana: Just once~?

Sakura: My Y/n isn't someone you can just buy off me.

Wait...she was trying to buy me to do what exactly?

Sana: Saku chan~

Sakura: Sana I said no.

Sana pouted abd accepted that she wouldn't get me-

Sana: For now its a no right~?

Sakura: Y/n lets go home come on!

It was a quck visit but as soon as we got home I caught who is probably the most energetic girl  out of my girlfriends.

Yuqi: I missed you so much~!

Y/n: I missed you too Yuqi~

Yuqi: Take me to your room and rail me like I'm a train track.

Y/n: That sounded sexier in your hea-

Yuqi: You still got the point...and I can feel that your one down there understands as well.

Y/n: As much as I would love to. Not a night before starting promotions.

Yuqi: What am I supposed to eat then~ I wanted your special sauce on it.

Y/n: Question before you continue where is Eun-

Yuqi: In her room playing that game you made a song for. Well...they made a song for. She can't hear everything I'm saying don't worry your sexy ass. 

Y/n: I'll make food. Go tell everyone.

I gently placed her down making her surprised and break for a second.

Yuqi: You didn't have to reject me like that baby.

Y/n: Well wait until after promotions and you get first dibs.

Yuqi: Perfect!

After making a large dinner which was meeded for all of us we split off with three girls joining me in my bed.

Hanni: Hey Y/n...a thousand chicken sized bears...or ten bears sized chickens.

Y/n: If I pick the bears its just a thousand if you.

Hanni: What's that supposed to mean?

Y/n: My ankles would sting.

Hanni: I'm not chicken sized! I'm fun sized.

She slapped my arm as I felt one of the others in my room lay on top of me.

Yunjin: I'm so excited you and Garam are finally back. I missed it being all seven if us.

I patted her hair and felt Yuqi who was the third girl go closer to my side signaling she was ready fo sleep.

Y/n: I'm excited too. But lets sleep. We need our energy.

Yunjin: That we do~

Hanni: Yo...I'll be honest. Y/n how crazy must you be to perfectly spend time with seven girls?

Y/n: Because I love you. Now sleep baby.

Hanni: Goodnight~