Chapter 27

Y/n: Did they even give us a map?

Garam: Nope.

Y/n: So how- you know what it doesn't matter. Lets just find it...

Garam stayed by my side as I lazily walked through the so called haunted house.

Y/n: Nothing scary has hap-

Ghost: RAHH!

Y/n: Oh. Hi. Which way is the master bedroom?

Garam: Oppa how aren't you scared!

Y/n: I recognise them. They were I think it was Eunchaes camera guy once.

Garam: Really?

I nodded my head to her then tirned back to the guy.

Y/n: So which way?

He pointed defeatedly towards the staircase at the other end of the hallway.

Y/n: Thank you. Lets go Garam.

Garam: I don't want to! Its scary.

Y/n: I guess I could leave you behind.

I took two steps quickly away from her then heard her sprint to hold onto my arm.

Garam: Meanie.

She kept attached to me despite many more attempts of staff trying to scare us- well me. Garam was jumping at even the slightest sound.

Y/n: Where is the bedroom~?

Garam: Oppa at least show some worry for me!

Y/n: Garam...its literally just our staff.

Garam: Its still scary!

I hugged her for a few seconds which seemed to make her calm down.

Y/n: There's like what...five, six doors. Lets go.

Garam: Fine. But don't leave me behind!

We checked each door and they were all locked apart from one. I opened the door to find out it was the master bedroom and was the only room with a light on. We entered and closed the door behind us.

Garam: Finally light!

Y/n: Go lay on the bed if you want. I'll look at the computer that is obviously there to show the camera footage. As I approached the desk the computer monitor was on I noticed another note and read it.

Y/n: The master bedroom is your safe heaven where the creatures can't catch you. Outside of the room these creatures have begun to roam and if they see you will drag you back to this room. Look through the cameras to find the girls. All the rooms have now been unlocked.

Garam: Can't we just sleep here for the night? I'm sure the staff wouldn't have put them somewhere too bad.

Y/n: As funny as that could be. I'll go look you stay here.

Garam: Really you are gonna let me stay!?

Y/n: For now.

I looked through the camera and found Sakura pretty quickly. Each camera had its location in the corner of the screen.

Y/n: Sakura noona is on this floor. You wanna help me get her?

Garam: N-No...

Y/n: You are such a big baby.

I walked towards the door to the room and looked back to see Garam laying comfortably on the bed.

Y/n: I'm making you help with the others.

Garam: Fine oppa~

I left the room and closed the door behind me. I quickly spotted one of the before mentioned creatures and realised it was just a member if staff acting like a zombie. I quickly snuck into the room opposite the master bedroom and found out it was a bathroom but each room clearly had something for us to use as it had a key.

Y/n: Great...

I left the bathroom and waited patiently for one of the staff to pass me before moving to the next room where I found Sakura sat waiting.

Sakura: Y/N DUCK!

I did what she said as I heard a single step to my left side and then heard something hit the wall above me. I quickly looked up and saw our assistant manager who had a crazed smile.

Assistant Manager: Y/n~ why did you come back? You could have just KEPT OUT OF THE WAY!

I looked at what he had hit into the wall and saw that it was a lamp pole. Off pure instinct I tackled the assistant manager to the floor and pinned his arms above him.

Assistant Manger: Get off!

Y/n: Noona are you ok!?

Sakura: Y-Yes. He was saying that he only wanted to get rid of you...

I looked over to her confused and was suddenly over powered and pushed away by the assistant manager who ran out of the room. I went over to Sakura and freed her from her slight bindings that she had been set up in by I'm assuming the staff and not the assistant manager and ran with her back to the master bedroom.

Garam: Yay you got unnie!

Y/n: Garam our assistant manager didn't come in here right?

Garam: Nope. Why?

Sakura: No reason. Lets just get the rest of the girls together.

I quickly found the next girl in Yunjin on the cameras and the three of us made it to the room she was in as soon as we could. The assistant manager wasn't in that room either and we got Yunjin with ease. After that the other three were a little harder to find but we got Kazuha and then it was just Eunchae and Chaewon.

Sakura: Which room do you think he is in? He has to be in one...

The two of us were talking together while the other were messing around.

Y/n: I don't know. I think the best we can do is I get one of them you girls get the other.

Sakura: How will you get then?

Y/n: Chaewon is in the basement and Euncahe is on the first floor...based off the girls they will be terrified by the basement. I'll go get Chae.

Sakura: Ok be careful.

She hugged me tightly which I returned and rested my head on top if hers for a few seconds. If our assistant manager is really wanting "rid" of me he will try to do it somewhere quiet. If he's with Eunchae and all the girls go in there he wont do anything.

Y/n: Alright girls we created a plan. I'm gonna go get our probably angry leader while you go get the baby.

Garam: Alone?

Kazuha: You are gonna go to the basement alone?

Yunjin: Y/n I'm gonna go with-

Y/n: Nah~ I don't want you to get too scared Yunjin noona.

Yunjin: I won-

Y/n: Alright meet up here once we both have our girls.

Without saying anything else I raced out the room and towards the basement. If he is there...I don't know what to prepare myself for.