Chapter 30

(I'm putting this at the start because it is CRITICAL for you all to know. First uni stopped this chapter coming earlier but its here now. Second Merry Christmas I know its still early but so many of you read this book so yeah. Third THE MOST IMPORTANT PART after this chapter this book may not be updated for a month maybe two. I want to get some of my other books that are similar to this caught up in chapters as well as other books I have that are on going. I promise this book wont stop for a good while longer but it will just take a break. If you are interested in reading the other I have - IVE, NMIXX, AESPA, DREAMCATCHER, WJSN, GIDLE and ARTMS/Loona/Loosemble. I also know if I just put an update chapter out 3 people would read it. So enjoy this chapter now.)

Date: 13/02/24

D-Day. They were all here my members as well as Hanni and Yuqi. Well should I ask them right away or-

Yuqi: Get out that beautiful mind of yours and hug me.

Y/n: Huh?

Yuqi: Come on.

I leaned closer to her and hugged her. She rubbed my back helping me to calm down and whispered in my ear.

Yuqi: Relax baby. We all love you so much. You just need to ask us. I promise no matter what you have three of us you know that.

Y/n: I'm just worried.

Yuqi: Don't be.

She stopped hugging me and held my face gently as she smiled at me.

Yuqi: You are amazing.

Y/n: Thank you baby.

She giggled before letting go and walking over to Zuha who smiled at me before gathering all the girls on the sofa and chairs with Yuqis help. She didn't take a seat herself and pulled me to the centre of the room.

Kazuha: You got this. Just ask.

Right...just ask the most amazing people in the world if they will all date me. Easy...if I lied to myself this is so hard to do.

Y/n: Uh...so...like...yeah...

Yuqi: Baby just say it!

Y/n: I love you all!

Kazuha: And the other part.

Y/n: Will you all date me?

I whispered it. I'm too nervous.

Chaewon: What did you say?

Sakura: Can you speak up a little Y/n?

A deep breathe and feeling Zuha hold my hand tightly is what helped calm my heart before asking again.

Y/n: Will you all...date me?

I looked up from the ground to see some of them smiling and others mainly Hanni and Yunjin looking suprised.

Yuqi: Hanni why are you so suprised?

Hanni: W-Well he never directly asked me before...h-he just asked me about my crush...holy shit...

Yuqi: So your official answer is~?

Hanni: Yes! One hundred percent yes!

Eunchae: Yah do you not have faith in my love?

Y/n: Huh?

Eunchae: Hehehe~ you see oppa. I never saw us as broken up in the first place so how can I accept ir reject your confession if I am already your girlfriend?

I laughed she looked as serious as she could but it was still so adorable coming from her. Chaewon has stood up and once Eunche stoped speaking walked over to me.