Chapter 21

I sat peacefully keeping my face covered by the hoodie I was wearing. I was both anxious and excited to see what the girls had done since I left. The had another comeback but I refused to listen to it. I had completely removed myself from them but I couldn't miss a chance to see them live in my home country.

???: Excuse me mr you look lonely on you own. Who's your bias?

Y/n: My bias? Hmm...I don't really know its hard to pick they are all really talented.

???: I know! Personally I reall- has anyone ever told you that you look like one of their former members?

Y/n: All the time...

???: I wonder what he's up to these days. I never believe those dumb rumors I know my Y/n he's a sweet baby he would never do those things!

She stopped talking to me thankfully I feel like she would rip my hood off if she got suspicious. The concert started and it almost brought a tear to my eye as the girls happily performed. I may have made a slight error however as I made eye contact with Zuha who's gaze stayed on me for a few seconds trying to figure out if it was me.

It wasn't until the encore happened that another member had a closer look as Zuha held Chaewon and Eunchaes hands as she brought them in my direction. I thought they were just going to walk round the edge of the stage but all three suddenly walked down the steps at the side and I watched Chaewon run straight over to me and basically dive onto me as she hugged me tightly.

Chaewon: Yah! Why did you disappear!

She didn't even care that she was at the concert anymore to her it was just the two of us as she straddled my lap.

Y/n: Noon-

Chaewon: No. I'm still taking. Now tell me why you disappeared.

She glared at me but in all honesty it was one of the cutest things I've seen in my life. In all honest my life had been miserable without even speaking to the girls. Chaewon was suddenly pulled away as the maknaes clung onto me.

Eunchae: OPPA~!

Yep she crying. Kazuha had pulled my hood down and I noticed that Sakura had begun to walk over as well. I'm not surprised that Yunjin wasn't walking over to me and instead interacting with the fans.

Y/n: I missed you girls.

The four each took turns hugging me while Yunjin kept singing and interacting with the other fans completely ignoring my existence.

Soon the girls went back to the stage but one was very evidently trying to get me to go with them as she kept tugging on my arm.

Eunchae: Oppa please~

Many fans were very surprised by how the girls acted to me. Sure they said the rumors were false all those months ago but there was probably still a sneaking suspicion in their minds.

Y/n: Eunchae go back alone. I'm not a member anym-

Eunchae: Yes you are!

I gave up and stood up with Eunchae almost falling but thanks to me grabbing her hand she managed to stay up. She giggled at me before dragging me to the stage and up with her. Once on the stage I had no clue what was happening until I heard Blue Flame start and had Eunchae holding onto my arm and pass her mic to me when it was my parts. Once the song was done all of the girls even Yunjin came over and hugged me. Yunjin who had somehow managed to get next to me whispered softly to me.

Yunjin: I'm sorry. For everything...Its been so hard without you around for us all.

I didn't feel the usual venom in what she said. But I didn't trust it. How could I? She cost me my career. The girls continued for a few more songs that they managed to drag me into performing with them. Including Unforgiven. For the fans that was the first time they had actually seen me perform it.

Sakura: Y/n!

She shouted it through the mic making me look at her.

Sakura: I missed you!

She shouted it in English making me smile and walk over to her. Once I reached her I hugged her tightly which she returned. Her doing this started a relay of the girls each shouting something to me through their mics.

Kazuha: Y/n! My 03 partner! I miss our hugs and how we always watch movies together!

Instead of me coming to her she instead ran over and jumped onto me hugging me tightly wrapping her whole body around me. I had caught her by the waist luckily and held her as she hugged me for a minute before getting down.

Yunjin: Y/n...I'm sorry. For s-

I had already walked over and moved the mic from her mouth before hugging her and whispering to her.

Y/n: There's a lot to fix and I haven't forgiven you. But I wont let you ruin yourself by revealing that.

I heard her sniffle before hugging me while constantly repeating in my ear.

Yunjin: Sorry...I'm sorry Y/n...I'm so sorry...

I rubbed her back for a few minutes until I heard another voice.

Chaewon: Baby~ I miss you so much. The way you would comfort me. How I felt like I could talk to you forever. How you would tell me off for being a brat. I miss it all.

The two of us walked closed together and were about to hug until Eunchae got in-between us resulting in us both hugging her.

Eunchae: Y/n oppa! I love you!

That's all she said as I looked at her while still between mine and Chaewons arms.

Y/n: I missed you all.

The show ended and the girls dragged me backstage with them not really caring about anything else.

Eunchae: Oppa what have you been doing since you left?

Y/n: Stuff.

Eunchae: Oppa tell me~!

Y/n: Should I?

Chaewon: We can talk about it later. First we have a much bigger question. Will you come back to us? Will you rejoin LeSserafim?

She was holding my hand looking at me hopefully. The other four all had the same look. I wanted to reject them there and then and leave to never see them again...but is that what I really want? Do I want to leave them forever? I could go back to Korea see Garam again as well as be with the girls...Yuqi as well. I completely lost contact with her...I could get that all back. But the pain. The heartbreak the trauma it gave me. Soobin...could I even look at him anymore? Would I just want to beat him the moment I looked at him? Fromis what would happen if they got their hands on me again. They were the reason everything went wrong...what's best for me? For the girls in front of me? What should I do?

Eunchae: Well oppa? Will you join us again?

Y/n: I...