Chapter 14

The two of us sat quietly at the back. I was taking in what she said and almost shed a tear. Was I used by Chaewon and Yunjin? Did they even care about my love? Why was Kazuha forced to be in a relationship? What made Sakura stay single? We soon arrived back at our dorm and once I was inside there was a big cheer by the three members that weren't with me. It wasn't just them both their boyfriends were also there...

Jay: You did great Y/n me and Zuha ar-

Y/n: Don't call her Zuha. 

Jay: Why not? She's my gir-

Y/n: I know she isn't.

?: Ah come on Y/n cut him some slack you kn-

I didn't even let him finish I just walked straight to my room and locked the door. I recognized Yunjins boyfriend as Wooyoung of ATEEZ. I didn't want to talk to them. I didn't want to see them. A sudden knock at my door was heard shortly after I stormed away. 

Eunchae: I brought you some food...I thought you might be hun-

I opened the door and let her inside. 

Y/n: Didn't you bring yourself any? 

Eunchae: I didn't think you would want me to eat with you...

Y/n: I can never say no to you manchae. 

She smiled brightly at me and hugged me tightly before running off and returning only a minute later with a plate of food for herself. However she wasn't alone Kazuha came back with her. 

Kazuha: Please can I join you? 

I was about to reject her but I remembered what Sakura said about her "relationship" and let her join us. She smiled and got her own plate and joined me and Eunchae in my room. 

Y/n: Zuha can I ask you about...why you are in a fake relationship? 

Kazuha: They wanted another scandal. It brought more eyes to us and ENHYPHEN. I don't love him...I love you.

She was looking down and playing with the food on her plate until I placed my hand on her head. I gently ruffled her hair which made her look up and I smiled at her. 

Y/n: Its ok...

I started to eat my food and enjoyed the company of the girls. Eunchae kept making me smile and laugh and Zuha did as well. The only time that I wasn't smiling was when they told me about what happened when I wasn't around.

Date: 21/04/23

Bang PD: What can I delight this visit with.

Y/n: I want to release a song. 

Bang PD: You guys have a comeback in may. 

Y/n: No a solo song. Like Yunjin has. 

Bang PD: Oh alright. You have a song made already or? 

Y/n: Not yet.

Bang PD: Is it going to be in English? 

Y/n: Yeah I plan for it to be...

Bang PD: Go ahead an do it. We will release it once its done. 

Y/n: Thank you! 

I left his office and ran straight towards a studio. Once I found an empty one I went inside and started to make a beat. 

Date: 25/04/23

I had spent four days straight writing and producing the song. I finished it and I was tired. More than I had been at all  before. I felt like all the views people had towards me could be felt all my pain, anguish and anger was in this song. I just needed to record it. A knock on the door alerted me and I was surprised to see who was there. I opened the door and quickly bowed. 

Woozi: Bang PD told me you were working on a song. Want me to help? 

Y/n: I just need to record it sunbae. 

Woozi: Just call me hyung. Do you have a set of lyrics for me to see? 

Y/n: I can quickly write you one. Its all in English.

Woozi: That's fine. 

I quickly wrote him a copy of the lyrics and stepped into the recording booth. I recorded the song in only two takes. The song I had titled "Catch Me" (JVKE) It showed how I felt and how I felt...broken.

(Trust me I listened to like 30+ songs trying to decide this.)

Once I was finished I thanked Woozi for his help before heading off to Bang PDs office with the completed version of the song. Once I was in the office I presented him with a drive that contained the song. He plugged it in and listened to it and had a small smile as he did. 

Bang PD: Its different. Its good. I'm proud of you Y/n. Lets get a music video done tomorrow then we will release it as a sort of welcome back. 

Y/n: Ok sir. 

Date: 26/04/23

The shoot was going well. It was a strange feeling to be recording alone but I also noticed that I had a few visitors. Two of which I was ignoring. I was given a break and headed in the direction of the bathroom before I was stopped and pushed into a quiet area. 

Yunjin: You didn't fuck it up. I-I guess it just wasn't meant to be. 

Y/n: You pushed me all the way here to tell me that? Whatever. You got your boyfriend now. Why are you even here? I'm not over you Yunjin...It still hurts. I don't know if I can love you again. Not you not Chaewon. It was a break not a break up. 

I used the bathroom then returned to the shoot finishing it successfully. Once we were done I wanted to leave alone but of course they were following me. I wanted to go to bed. I wanted to stay away from them. I didn't want them near me anymore. I don't care if they act like they care. 

Chaewon: Y/n/n your song is really good. 

I ignored her and put in headphones that were quickly ripped out by her. 

Chaewon: We are talking when we get home. 

I rolled my eyes and snatched my head phones back before putting them on. Once we reached our dorm I was dragged by Chaewon into her room as the annoying girl stood in front of me.

Chaewon: What's wrong with you!? You were rude to our boyfriends when they visited. You upset Yunjin today. What's wron-

Y/n: You. You are what's wrong. You took my first everything! You don't seem to give a shit and just moved to the next guy! You forced us into a break when I was being clingy. I never once complained when you were clingy. That's what's wrong...you girls fucked me up. I'm sorry Chaewon but I despise looking at you. 

I left her room and slammed the door to my own before crying and resting my full body weight against the door. 

Chaewon POV

I-I broke him...our baby boy...we broke him...w-what have I done...I-I love you Y/n...