Chapter 9

Date: 20/06/22

Yunjin: Baby~ Its time to wake up.

Y/n: No.

Yunjin: Baby. Don't misbehave.

Y/n: Hmph.

Yunjin: Chaewon is rubbing off on you too much.

I pulled Yunjin closer to me and in the process bringing myself into her chest.

Yunjin: Didn't you get enough last night? They are still sore from how rough you were.

Y/n: Its y-your fault. 

Yunjin: Oh yeah? Why is that? 

Y/n: Stupid pretty noona...

Yunjin: I love you too cutie.

I decided to get out of bed and once I showered I got dressed and headed out to see the rest of my memb- girlfriends. I spotted that Yunjin was already in the kitchen alongside Sakura.

Eunchae: Y/n! 

As soon as she saw me she ran tackled me into a hug.

Y/n: Hi cutie.

Kazuha: Y/n/n.

As Kazuha was walking past me we exchanged a quick kiss that made her giggle as she walked off. With Eunchae still holding onto me I walked to the sofa and placed her down on it.

Sakura: Y/n do you want something to eat? 

Y/n: Please noonas. 

Yunjin: I'll sort you out baby. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

A sudden weight was added to my back as the last girl I needed to see this morning wrapped her arms and legs around me. 

Chaewon: Baby~ 

Y/n: Hey noona. 

Chaewon: No. 

Y/n: No? 

Chaewon: That's not what I want you to call me.

Y/n: Hey baby. 

Chaewon: Better.

She then kissed my cheek before climbing off my back and walking around the front of me before hugging me once more.

Y/n: You hug me so often noona.

Chaewon: Of course. I need to make sure I'm your favourite.

She wrapped my arms around her waist and just enjoyed the feeling of being close to me as she rested her head on my chest.

Yunjin: Y/n foods ready! 

As I went to pull away from the moment I was having with Chaewon she held me tighter. 

Chaewon: Carry me to the table. 

I looked at her before picking her up by her waist causing her wrap her arms and legs around me again. Once I placed her down at the table Yunjin came over with a plate of food that she placed in front of me before kissing my cheek.

Yunjin: Eat up baby.

Date: 01/07/22

Chaewon: Baby do we look ok in these? 

Y/n: Yeah why wouldn't you? 

Sakura: She's just insecure about the fact we are wearing red as our team colour. 

Y/n: Its just other HYBE groups here. 

Sakura: Game caterers...I wonder what we will do. 

Eunchae: I don't know but we get to meet our sunbaes!