Chapter 11

After I had been pulled into the practice room the girls rushed to lock the door as I stood awkwardly not really sure what to do. 

Jisun: Y/n sit down. 

I did as I was told and was quiet as the rest of the group sat with me forming a circle. I noticed that all the girls had their eyes locked on me when all of a sudden my arm was tightly wrapped around. 

Jiheon: Y/n who is cuter me or Kazuha? 

Y/n: I-I don't know...

She climbed further up me unwrapping my arm as she climbed onto my lap making me tense up. 

Jiheon: Are you sure you don't know? 

Chaeyoung: Isn't Jiheon just the cutest? 

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Jiheon smiled widely as she hugged me tightly while still sat on my lap. I had no control in the situation I was now seemingly trapped in. 

Saerom: Say Y/n we have been thinking about something. Are you dating the LeSserafim girls? 

Y/n: W-What? Why would I be? 

Saerom: You just seem so close to them...It makes us jealous. 

Y/n: Why would It?

Jiheon: It doesn't take a genius to know that you are handsome. 

Seoyeon: And its easy for you to get peoples attention. 

Hayoung: So we have a simple dema- question. 

Y/n: W-What is it? 

Gyuri: You will date us. 

Y/n: T-That wasn't really a question...

Saerom: Does it matter baby boy? 

Y/n: I-I don't want to...sorry...

I tried to stand up but Jiheon was a lot stronger than I thought and managed to keep me down. 

Jiheon: Why are you trying to leave? 

Y/n: I-I should go practice with my members. 

Nagyung: You can still spend some more time with us. 

Before I knew it I had been pinned to the floor by the nine girls as Saerom kept her face over mine. 

Saerom: If you aren't dating your members that means you are all for the taking. If you insist on leaving let me at least make sure they know you are owned. Despite me telling her no she kept my head still and began to suck on my neck until there was a clear red mark. She pulled away with saliva trailing off her tongue and she then let me stand up and leave. Once I was outside of the room I walked straight into my own training room which made the rest of- which made my girlfriends look at me. 

Chaewon: Yah where why did it take you so lon-

She stopped as I hugged her tightly and buried my head into her shoulder.

Chaewon: What's wron- who did that to your neck? 

Y/n: Saerom...

Sakura: What happened? 

I told them everything. I had no reason to hide it. The only thing I needed to hide was the fact I was dating the girls and I managed to. No one could no a single scandal because of me could end the girls careers. I'm ready to loose mine but I can't let them loose theirs. 

Yunjin: Baby...

No practice got done and instead it was a session of the girls all trying to make me smile and laugh to feel better. None of them were upset with me but were all furious with Fromis_9. When we returned to the dorm that evening they didn't let me be alone. They were practically stuck with me at all times. I was stuck in bed with Kazuha and Sakura and I was honestly surprised considers how I thought of Chaewon and Yunjin as the most protective over me. 

Kazuha: You must be tired Y/n sleep don't worry we will look after you. 

Sakura: Its our job as not only your girlfriends but as members that you are ok. 

I was being held by both of them Kazuha from behind and Sakura was holding me from the front. My arms instinctively pulled Sakura closer to me into my chest and I felt her kiss my neck. My body tensed up probably from a reaction due to how I felt earlier. 

Sakura: Shit sorry baby. I guess I shouldn't give you neck kisses for now. 

Y/n: Sorry Kura...

Sakura: Why are you sorry? I should have realised you have nothing to be sorry about. 

I managed to sleep in the comforting embrace of the two Japanese girls and woke up the next morning to Yunjin gently combing her hand through my hair. 

Date: 03/07/22

Yunjin: Lets eat breakfast baby. 

I smiled at her loving tone and when she went to pull her hand away I grabbed it and pulled her into the bed with me hugging her lovingly. She was giggling and returned the hug as well as kissing my lips for a few seconds until she pulled away and stood up pulling me with her. 

Yunjin: Come on already you big cutie.

I left the room following behind Yunjin until I was intercepted by a seemingly angry Eunchae. 

Eunchae: Oppa how could they stain your beautiful skin. 

Y/n: Its ok Eunchae.

Eunchae: No its not. I should skin them and see how they feel! 

Y/n: Eunchae sweetie isn't that a bit too extreme? 

Eunchae: Not if its to get back at someone for hurting you oppa. 

Y/n: Don't. 

She pouted before accepting not to hurt them. 

Date: 01/08/22

It had been a whole month and I had managed to stay completely clear of Fromis_9 with the girls help. I had noticed that I had become a lot more possessive and clingy towards the girls which I think made them upset as I questioned where they were going no matter what. I know that I shouldn't ask them and annoy them so much but I can't help but be worried and scared after that. Infact it had effected our entire relationship to the point the girls forced us into a break hoping that it would make me less possessive. I was upset but I understood after being stuck to them like a leech it must have been hard for them. We were on schedule and in fact we were just escorted into a pink room that a ball pit in it. 

Yunjin: Welcome to the LENIVERSE~ 

So this is what the LENIVERSE is...