Chapter 1

First of all I want to mention that this wont slow down updates for any other book I have I plan to update at least 1 of my books a day and my Dreamcatcher book will be the next updated after this. One last thing I wanna say is im British so when I list dates its day month year.

Y/n POV

Date: 10/02/22 

Alone in a training room I was pushing myself more than I ever. I needed to be better to debut I needed to get ahead of the others I only have a year or two and after that I will be even harder for me to debut I may only be 18 but 03 idols have been debuting since 2018 and now its a lot more common for 04 trainees to debut now. 

???: Yo Y/n what are you still doing here? Everyone else has left. 

Y/n: Im still practising hyung.

Soobin was like a brother to me since I joined the company in 2018 he him and the other TXT members helped me to feel welcomed even despite the language barrier. 

Soobin: Y/n you are more than good enough to debut you don't have to push yourself so hard.

Y/n: If I don't then what's the point in still trying? If I have the goal to get better than I can keep going however without that goal I will give up its the only thing that drives me. 

Soobin: Y/n~ Ok well don't over do it. If you need anything you have all of our numbers talk to us yeah?

Y/n: I will hyung.

Once Soobin left the room I fell to the floor conflicted about whether or not it was worth all this hassle I knew that other agencies had interest in me but I didn't care I wanted to stay in HYBE all my friends were here all the staff were kind to me but I just wasn't good enough.

Date: 11/02/22

A morning practise time is what I was currently part off when suddenly we were stopped by the teacher.

Teacher: Everyone attention please! President Bang Is here with news please pay attention now.

Bang PD: Gooday to you all. I have news for one of you in particular so Y/n will you please follow me to my office I have something to discuss with you.

Following him out the practise room I felt butterflies in my stomach as walked. Am I getting kicked out? Is he transferring me to a different company? Is he getting paid to send me to another company? 

Bang PD: Y/n we are here please listen to what I have to say once we head in ok.

I nodded and once he opened the door I was surprised to see six girls waiting for us. 

Bang PD: Hello girls this is who I was talking to you about possibly joining you.

???: Y/N! Really hes going to join us? 

Bang PD: Girls before you freak out please introduce yourselves.

??: Right Ill introduce everyone to you first of all im Chaewon former IZONE member as well as Sakura. Now this here is Yunjin who also participated on Produce 101 and now these two the first is Kazuha and the one who was excited by you is Eunchae its nice to meet you.

Y/n: Yeah its nice to meet you as well.

Bang PD: Now Y/n im sure you are confused as to why I asked you here well simply I want you to debut with these girls. Your talents are too good for you not to debut so this is the best option for you. 

Y/n: You want me to debut with a bunch of girls?

Bang PD: Its either that or I let you go Y/n these are your two options.