Chapter 31

(Basically I went back and changed some dates from I think C25 no plot changes just changes so I can get Easy written in.)

18/02/23

Eunchae: Oppa~

Y/n: What?

Eunchae: I love sleeping in the same bed as you. It always reminds me of the first night you were here.

Y/n: Yeah?

Eunchae: Mhm. I wanted a roommate so badly that I dragged you into my room-

Y/n: Then used me as a body pillow. I know cutie. I was litterally there.

Garam: Well unlike that night I got to cuddle with you too.

Y/n: Mhm~ I'm still tired. Can you two maknaes go bother Chaewon for me?

Garam: So you can sleep more?

Y/n: Exactly. If you do I'll praise you for all our promotion peri-

They both ran out the room...well I should stick to it. Those two deserve praise...I rolled onto my side with my eyes closed but didn't expect to get joined in bed.

Yunjin: You can sleep. I just want your company.

I wrapped my arms around her and fell back to sleep knowing tomorrow our offical group comeback is happening...and we will be all together for the first time since we debuted.

I opened my eyes again a few hours later to a beautiful scent drifting into my room...then her voice.

Hanni: Y/n~ I brough food baby.

I smiled as and she got closer to me and pecked my lips. It was a soft kiss but it didn't need to be anything more. I slowly sat up and got out of bed to join the others.

Hanni and Yuqi didn't live with us but basically lived with us whenever they were free to. It was nice. I loved their company and it was great.

Eunchae: Oppa want to know what I'm most excited about this comeback?

Y/n: What baby?

Eunchae: We both get to have fake scars!

She giggled and hugged me tightly before letting me sit down with my lap instantly becoming someone else's seat.

Kazuha: Let me feed you Y/n. We need our boyfriend to have his energy~

It had become normal for them to baby me again. Sometimes even more than the actual babies of the group. I mean I can feed myself I can shower by myself but some of the girls were very demanding...mainly...no only Chaewon when it came to showering.

Y/n: Thank you Zuha.

She smiled as se carefull fed me and to be honest...it was cute. She looked so excited whenever I took a bite she would make a great mother...

What am I saying!? I've only just restarted dating them and there are two more compared to last time...No thoughts of children yet...I mean we aren't even two years old as a group yet.

After being fed Zuha had her morning kiss...at 1pm becuase of the extra sleep I had. But that was the less important part as always her kiss made my heart flutter.

Sakura: Y/n.

Y/n: Yes noona?

Sakura: Can you come with me?

Y/n: Where to?

Sakura: I have something to deliver and want your company~ You won't let me go alone. Would you~?