Chapter 20

Should I? What good would letting her in do? Fine...

Y/n: Yes...

I stood up and walked over to the door and unlocked it and peeked out.

Y/n: Wha-

Chaewon pushed the door further allowing herself in as she hugged me tightly.

Chaewon: I'm sorry...I didn't know she was going to do this. I couldn't protect you. Its all my fault. If only I-

She stopped when she felt my arms wrap tightly around her.

Y/n: C-Chaewon...can you promise me a few things?

Chaewon: What? Anything!

Y/n: You will look after the girls Yunjin included.

Chaewon: Of course!

Y/n: You will look after yourself.

Chaewon: Y-Yes...Where are you going with th-

Y/n: You will look after Garam.

Chaewon: Ok. Y/n tell me what-

Y/n: You will forget about me.

Chaewon: NO! I refuse!

Y/n: Chaewon listen-

Chaewon: No you listen! I'm your noona. You will go no where! I will stay by your side! I don't care if everyone else leaves you and hates you! I'll even leave LeSserafim if I have to! I fucked up with you and this is finally a chance to show just how sorry and how much I love you! So like it or not I'm staying by your side!

Y/n: F-Fine...

She didn't lie even if I was staying in my apartment she was sticking to me. If I went to the kitchen she went to the kitchen. I went to the bedroom she followed me. It didn't matter she was sticking to me. 

Y/n: Chaewon do you want to order some food? 

Chaewon: I'll order it what should we get? Pizza? Chicken? 

Y/n: I don't care Chaewon. I'm hungry. 

Chaewon: Aw~ who's a big baby~ 

Y/n: Shut up.

She pouted at me before ordering and as I sat down to wait for it to arrive she sat on my lap facing me and rested her forehead against mine. 

Y/n: Chaewon you know-

Chaewon: I know you haven't forgiven me but let me just enjoy this...please...

Y/n: Fine...

She stayed hugging me on my lap until there was a knock at the door which made her shoot up and get our food. She closed the door and turned around with a bright smile on her face. 

Chaewon: Y/n/n dinner~ 

She ran over and laid the food out on the table  before sitting next to me. While we ate she happily fed me even when I tried to refuse. After eating we watched movies together until late. 

Chaewon: Y/n I'm staying over for the night. I don't care what you say. 

Y/n: Fine...Its too late for you to head back anyway. 

Chaewon: I love how caring you are. Even when you aren't happy with me you care about me. 

I ended up giving her some of my clothes to wear before offering her my bed while I slept on the sofa....which was quickly shot down by her as she dragged me to the bed with her. She laid down with me and once she thought I was comfy laid onto my chest and hugged me tightly. 

Chaewon: I love you Y/n. I'm sorry for everything I have done. I really love you so much. 

Y/n: I...I love you too Chaewon.

She smiled and hugged me tightly until she fell asleep. But I couldn't sleep I had already planned to leave before she arrived. I used everything I had left to get myself a private jet so I could go home. I needed to leave. Even if Chaewon is on my side I don't know what to do...I slowly moved Chaewon off of me and laid her using my pillow as a replacement for her to hug. I quickly wrote her a note and grabbed a backpack that I filled with clothes as quietly as I could constantly checking that she didn't wake up. 

Y/n: Goodbye...my first love...

I gently pecked Chaewons forehead before leaving. I made sure the door was locked and hid the key in a plant by the door which I made sure to tell Chaewon in the note. I hid my face using a hoodie, beanie and a mask before getting a taxi to the airport. Once there I was directed to the private jet that soon started my journey home. 

Chaewon POV

Date: 18/06/23

I woke up hugging something soft and squishy. I realised that It wasn't Y/n and quickly shot up. 

Chaewon: Y/n/n? Y/n/n. Y/n! 

I ran out of the room and couldn't find him anywhere but found a note telling me he had gone home and wanted me to live my best life to be happy. The first thing I did was grab the key from the plant outside. My best life? Its with Y/n. I know that I thought he knew that. Please Y/n just come back...I couldn't help myself as tears began to drip from my eyes. I knew I had to tell them I had to. I called their numbers one by one.  They were all shocked Eunchae was clearly crying after I told her but Yunjin. I hated how she reacted I hated how she was acting around Y/n. 

Yunjin: Good. Keep him away from us. 

Chaewon: Why would you say that! He's our baby! 

Yunjin: I don't care for him. Y/n was just a distraction to us. 

Chaewon: FUCK YOU YUNJIN! YOU LOVED HIM AS WELL. WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS? 

Yunjin: He was bad for us. 

Chaewon: HE MADE US ALL HAPPY THEN WE FUCKING RUINED HIS HAPPINESS BECAUSE WE GOT GREEDY ME AND YOU RUINED HIM HOW DON'T YOU REALISE THIS. I BET IT WAS YOU WHO MADE THOSE FUCKING RUMOURS YOU FUCKING BITCH! 

Yunjin: C-Chaewon hear me out-

Chaewon: NO FUCK YOU EVIL BITCH! 

I hung up the phone and while still wearing Y/ns clothes went straight to HYBE and to Bang PDs office. 

Bang PD: Come in. 

I opened the door and headed in knowing exactly what I wanted to tell him. 

Chaewon: I know who created the fake rumours about Y/n. I want to all the members except Yunjin to make statements or I will leak the footage that shows it was Soobin that made Y/n leave. 

Bang PD: You don't need to threaten me Chaewon I wanted you to make a statement against them anyway. 

Chaewon: Good I want to make it a video. I want to clear him of all his rumours. 

Bang PD: We can set it up now if you would like. I myself will supervise it. 

Chaewon: Thank you sir. 

Y/n POV

Date: 24/01/24

I arrived alone to the arena. I was lucky I got a ticket to their tour. It's been six months a statement had been made and soon enough people online were apologising to me. No one recognised me in public anymore which was peaceful compared to my idol life. I walked into the venue and took my seat at the front waiting for the concert to start.