Chapter 23

Y/n: You were forced to?

Yunjin: W-Wooyoung...he started it all. I-I overheard him after a music show...then he realised and made me say and do s-such...horrible things to you...

Y/n: Yunjin...can you tell me more? Why did you have to do those things?

Yunjin didn't answer instantly as she threw herself against my chest hugging me tightly needing my warmth. I instantly wrapped my arms around her trying to be her shield. If what she is saying is true then I can't hate her. I can love her again. I can hug her whenever I want to again. I can kiss her again.

Yunjin: H-He would do things...to my...b-body...

Over flowing rage. That's all I felt. Not to Yunjin but to Wooyoung. I would kill him. I will kill him.

Y/n: I'll protect you. No matter what I'll look after all you girls.

The rest of the night we didn't leave each others embrace. We laid together and hugged each other as we slept. I...was at piece with what she said and did to me. But Wooyoung won't speak to her again. I'll make sure of that.

Date: 25/01/24

We had already made out way back to Korea. I was inside of the dorm I used to call my home and I was ready for it to once again be home.

Chaewon: Y/n~ can you sleep in my bed tonight?

Eunchae: No with me oppa!

Y/n: Eunchae can you text Garam to come over.

Eunchae: Huh? Yeah sure.

Sakura: Why Garam Y/n?

Y/n: Well I need to ask her if she will re-join LeSserafim.

Chaewon: So...are you gonna answer my question?

Y/n: Noona.

Chaewon: Yes babyboy?

Y/n: Quiet.

Chaewon just pouted at me and I knew I would have to deal with her bratty side when we are alone.

Eunchae: She's on her way oppa.

It wasn't long until Garam arrived. Eunchae let her in and I watched as the two hugged. I stood up and walked over to her without her noticing.

Y/n: Garam.

She let go off Eunchae and turned to me.

Garam: Y-Y/n...

Y/n: I missed you.

Her expression turned from surprise to...anger? I felt a sudden impact in my stomach and almost knock me over as I was quickly hugged after being hit.

Garam: That's what you get for not even saying goodbye. But I love you.

Y/n: Ow...

Kazuha: I just realised are we going tomorrow to HYBE?

Yunjin: Probably why?

Kazuha: Isn't TxT gonna be-

Y/n: So? Zuha if they try anything I'll happily repay Soobin for last time.

Sakura: Y/n no fighting. We will deal with him if we have to.

Date: 26/01/24

Chaewon: Hmm~

Y/n: Noona get off.

Chaewon: No.

Y/n: I thought I dealt with your brat side enough by rejecting you.

The HYBE boy in a girl group? Le Sserafim X Male readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara