Chapter 2

Date: 28/04/22

Y/n POV

As the next two months went past I had officially integrated to be with the girls on a daily basis. Currently we were at the photoshoot for our teaser images.

Yunjin: Y/n~ How do I Look~

Y/n: ...

Yunjin: Y/n close your jaw or bugs might get in~

Chaewon: Y/n! What about me do I look good?

Y/n: YES... I mean yep you both look good.

Suddenly someone snuck up behind you and wrapped her arms around my waist. 

Kazuha: Y/n~ 

Y/n: Will you stop soon enough im going to die. 

Yunjin: I like these heels they make me almost the same size as you.

Y/n: I Don't like them its easier to tease me when you can actually reach my face.

Suddenly another person crashed into me which I was used to being clingy with me and it had become normal for me to place an arm around her.

Eunchae: Y/n you look so cool in all black!

Garam: She isn't wrong Y/n you are awesome!

Y/n: Thanks.

Director: Y/n! Its your turn please come here! 

Y/n: Ah yes! 

As I ran over to the director I over heard whispers about me from some of the crew.

???: Why is he even with them?

???: Hes not even good looking.

???: Im surprised he even had the confidence to try to debut again.

???: He probably paid his way into the group.

???: Hes probably doing unthinkable things to those poor girls. 

Once I got my directions from the director I began the shoot with a White Lamborghini of all things that contrasted the heavily black outfit I was kitted out in. However the Director was constantly insulting my poses despite listening to every command he gave me.

Chaewon POV 

One of the staff members suddenly approached us while we were watching Y/n.

Staff: Oh girls you can tell us while he is busy is he doing things to you?

Chaewon: What things?

Staff: Is he forcing himself on you?

Sakura: What the fuck! Why would assume that! 

Staff: Well he is a boy with a bunch of girls. 

Yunjin: The fact you think so low of him is disgusting.

Staff: So he isn't doing anything to you?

Eunchae: I think we are the ones that would do something to him hes too kind to us.

Garam: I don't think there is a bad bone in his body.

Staff: Ahh well im sorry but if you gi-

Kazuha: Will you just fuck off already?

As we looked back over to Y/n we were drawn in by him as he was no longer getting scolded but instead praised by the director.

Y/n POV

As I was now positioned on top of the Lamborghini the director was now praising me and soon wrapped up the shoot as I thanked him for his work. As I headed back over to the girls they all said that I did well which was a relief considering how it all started. Once we had finished taking photos for the teasers we headed back to the dorm. I headed straight to my room and locked the door before loosing myself to what the staff had said about me "behind my back".