I grab ahold of Jae's upper arm, following his lead as the paparazzi begin to crowd around us as they follow us into the airport.

"Make way!" Jae says, no doubt glaring at all the paparazzi.

"Luna-ssi! How long have you been dating Jungkook-ssi for!" I hear one of the paparazzi shout.

"How long have you been an annoying paparazzi for?" I look over at them with a smirk.

The paparazzi's mouth drops open, not knowing how to reply as we continue walking without another word.

Jae and I reach the check-in counter, where Minju and the rest of my team quickly meet up with us.

Minju passes me my passport which I give over to the airport staff to confirm my identity.

My eyes narrow at the man's stupidity when he opens my passport up wide out in front of him.

"Really?" Minju says, also noticing his stupidity.

I quickly reach my hand out and shield it from the paparazzi who were still filming me from behind, who could've easily zoomed in to see all my passport details.

Once the man confirms my identity, I quickly grab my passport back from him and step to the side slightly to allow the rest of my team to check-in also for our flight to Los Angeles.

~*~

"Okay we're about five minutes away from Jimmy Kimmels studio," Misun informs us all from the front seat.

"Okay," I reply, covering my mouth as I yawn quietly.

I had spent the majority of the plane trip, going over details for my world tour with Minju which made the trip go fast but my brain was tired now.

I close my eyes to get a few minutes of rest until I hear Minju announce that we had arrived. Jae opens up my door for me and we quickly walk into the studio building where some of Jimmy Kimmel's staff were waiting to greet us and direct us over to my dressing room.

"Thank you so much," I smile at the staff before walking inside the dressing room.

Misun and Eunji quickly get to work setting up their stations while Jae and Minju sit down beside each other on the couch.

I quickly pull out my vlog camera and begin to video Jae who leans his head back on the couch, shutting his eyes to get some rest and begins softly snoring within seconds.

"Oppa and Jet-lag don't get on very well," I whisper to my camera before setting it down on the makeup table facing me.

I sit down in the chair and Misun begins to work on my hair, pulling it up into a slick ponytail at the top of my head.

"Wah!" Misun smiles. "Such a pretty princess,"

"Thank you," I smile up at her.

Misun quickly gets to work on my makeup, giving me more of a dark smokey eye than what we usually do.

"Wow, that's perfect," Eunji says.

"Right," Misun smiles excitedly. "All done,"

"You're insane," I chuckle at Misun's talent.