A HAPPY ENDING

Kayla and Justin just got home from dinner. They entered into the living room which was very dark. They didn't notice that Alex was sitting in the chair in the corner.

KAYLA:" the food was really great tonight honey! We should go again sometime."

JUSTIN:" yeah sure!"

Justin turns on the light, he gasped really loudly seeing Alex sitting inside the chair, his arm and clothes was bloody.

JUSTIN:" what are you doing inside my house? And how the fuck did you get in?"

KAYLA:" I better call the police."

Alex points his gun towards them and stated

ALEX:"if you so much as lift a finger I'll blow your fucking head off."

Kayla stopped in her tracks immediately after hearing Alex tone.

JUSTIN:" what do you want from us? Is it money? I'll give you money if that's what you want."

ALEX:" I don't need your chum change. That woman tried to hurt my beloved. Or maybe the both of you were in on this, I came to see you because you've double crossed me. You let some filthy man put his hands on my woman!"

JUSTIN:" I-i don't know what you're talking about."

ALEX:" how about you ask her. Does the name Ivan ring a bell?"

Justin turn towards Kayla and looked at her

KAYLA:" I don't know what he's talking about!"

Alex took out Ivan's phone and called Kayla's phone, the phone rang loudly, Justin picked up the phone and saw that the caller id was Ivan. He opened the phone and went through the messages.

JUSTIN:" why's there a large sum of money deposited to this account?"

Kayla stood there looking at Justin

JUSTIN:" Kayla! What the fuck did you do now? Do you have any fucking idea who this guy is? Jesus Christ!"

Justin turn towards Alex and said

JUSTIN:" look man... I'm sorry for whatever trouble she's cost you. If you need anything I'll do it."

ALEX:" how about you die for what she did then?"

JUSTIN:" come on man! No one got hurt right?"

Alex looked at Justin, who was looking at his bloody arms.

ALEX:" how about I kill both of you then?"

JUSTIN:" wait! What would Amelia think of you if you got blood on your hands for her?"

ALEX:" doesn't matter! It's too late!"

KAYLA:" you mean..."

ALEX:" exactly what you're thinking. I don't play when it has to do with something or someone I cherish... and Amelia........ she means the world to me, and you tried to hurt her in the worse way possible."

JUSTIN:" l-look... how about we make a deal... how about I pay for all your medical bills and let's just put this all behind us?"

Alex looked at Alex annoyingly... he pointed the gun at Justin and shoot him in his leg. Justin fell onto the ground, holding his leg as he cries loudly..  Kayla screamed as she holds onto Justin

KAYLA:" please! I'm begging you. Please don't kill him... he's the father of my child! Please! I need my baby to grow up with a father! Please! I'll do anything! So please! Don't kill him!"

ALEX:" if I kill both of you right now that would put me in a tight spot. So here's what I'm going to do."

Alex stoops down in front of Kayla, hands her the phone and said