THE MASKED PARTY

Soft music playing , people laughing as they talked with each other, waiters walking around serving wine and champagne, people arriving in their luxury cars, all well dressed.

KIMBERLY:" I'm surprised.. a lot more people came out than I expected."

CINDY:" I know right! Love your mask by the way."

KIMBERLY:" thanks.. whats yours supposed to be ?"

CINDY:" it's a cat. Can't you tell?"

KIMBERLY:" no thats why I asked. I couldn't tell if it was a cat or a dog."

CINDY:" I didn't think anyone would notice. I just picked up a mask without looking because I was running late. Now I'm slowly regretting it."

KIMBERLY:" you can take it off if you like. There won't be any problem."

CINDY:" oh yeah! Where's your date?"

KIMBERLY:" he's on his way. He said that he took a ride with his cousin."

CINDY:" I see. You've been talking about how handsome and hot he is the past few days.. I want to see this guy for myself."

KIMBERLY:" don't worry! You won't be disappointed."

Kimberly felt someone touch her on the shoulder. She turned around and saw Amelia, Alex, Joshua, Bryan and Anastasia.

KIMBERLY:" Joshua!"

JOSHUA:" hi!"

ALEX:" you two know each other?"

JOSHUA:" yeah! She's the lady I met in the lobby a few weeks ago."

Amelia walked over towards Kimberly and whispered into her ears

AMELIA:" that's him! That's the guy you were talking about?"

KIMBERLY:" yeah!"

ALEX:" everyone this is my older brother Bryan, his wife Anastasia and my cousin, Joshua."

KIMBERLY:" cousin! So this whole time the person you were searching for was Alex? My! It's a small world indeed."

Kimberly turned towards Bryan and Anastasia, stretched out her hands and said

KIMBERLY:" hi, I'm Kimberly, Amelia's best friend. Nice to meet you both. I have to say though. it looks like Alex's whole family all have unique eye color."

ANASTASIA:" you should meet his mom then. She's way more gorgeous. Haha"

CINDY:" I'm Cindy. Amelia and Kimberly's best friend. Nice to meet you both."

BRYAN:" it's a pleasure meeting you both as well."

CINDY:" man! You guys are absolutely gorgeous! Especially those eyes of yours. Do you happen to have any family member, maybe a cousin or an aunt that has the same eye color as you guys? I want to introduce them to a family member of mine hahaha."

Everyone laughed, then Bryan said

BRYAN:" our aunt has gray eyes and silver hair just like our mother. But she sadly passed away in a car accident with her husband when Joshua was a baby."

CINDY:" I'm so sorry for your loss."

JOSHUA:" thank you! They were my parents."

KIMBERLY:" I'm so sorry to hear that."

AMELIA:" care for any wine?"

BRYAN:" yeah sure. My wife and i is going to have a look around."

AMELIA:" okay! Alex... come with me."