(M)im sorry i couldnt help

Yeji and Ryujin woke up and ate some food. they mess around in there room before Yeji mentioned she should do some paperwork for her father.  they then heard a noise.

"Ah its nothing anyways I need to go to the bathroom." Ryujin mentioned as she ran to the bathroom.

as Yeji was sorting her papers she heard more noises. a person came to her office and slammed the door. Yeji could tell it was her father, so she texted Ryujin to stay in the bathroom. Ryujin saw the message and responded with a confused text back. waiting for a response from Yeji.

Yeji's dad paced back and forth before going up to Yeji and gripping her jaw.

"First you have sex with her behind my back. then you hire her at the bar. my bar. so, tell me why is that bitch working at my bar" he responded harshly.

"Dad ple-" Yeji pleaded

before Yeji could finish her sentence, her dad smacked her across the face  hard. when he hit her, she stumbled off the chair hitting her head on the ground. the area her father hit was red and numb.

"Dad please listen to me. she is a very good person" Yeji stuttered out as she tried getting up.

 Yeji tried to get up from the floor but her dad kicked her back down and stomped on her legs leaving a bruise and making her weak so she couldn't get up.

Mr. Hwang's internal monologue 

I can't believe my own daughter deceived me once again. like how she could. she first goes to the daughter of her mother's killer and now she let that brat work in my bar! how many times does she have to go against me. if she does anything against me behind my back, I won't spare her at all next times.

Yeji's dad picked her up by the collar on her shirt, he repeatedly punched her in the face causing her to bleed from her nose lips and cheeks. Yeji was on the verge of passing out from the beating. Ryujin on the other hand heard all the noise from the bathroom.

Ryujin internal monologue

what is going on?

Ryujin cracked the bathroom door open. Ryujin heard shouting and yelling coming from Yeji's father. she also heard a lot of pleading from Yeji. Ryujin knew Yeji was in trouble, but she couldn't help because her father didn't know she was there.

"Dad please." Yeji groaned out.

 Yeji's dad unbuckled his belt and used it against Yeji 10 times on the back again leaving red marks all over.  Ryujin saw all this from the bathroom and started to cry. she started crying even harder.

yejis dads  monolouge

why did i put her through that again. i'm such an idiot. why do i always resort to violence. why can't i just talk it out instead. i hope my daughter still knows i love her always. i doubt she loves me anymore and its all my fault and to be honest i dont blame her for it

(a/n im sorry for the next few chapters hehe)