(m)strip club and revenge sex

1.5 months after Yeji killed karina

it was Yeji's 25th birthday, she decided to call Ryujin up to see what she was doing.

"Hey baby. happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. happppppy birthday my favorite human in all of the world's existence. happy birthday to you"  ryujin sang to the tune of happy birthday.

"heyyy babyyy. thank youuuu. I got a question. can we go to the club tonight" Yeji asked?

"Sorry kitten I'm busy working but you can go if you still want to " ryujin responded softly.

"Okay monkey be safe for me" Yeji said.

Yeji texted chaeryeong and yuna saying that they all are going out clubbing. the time was 10pm and Yeji started to get ready, she wore an all-black outfit. she was a small black top with a chain mail on top and jacket covering. she also wore black jeans with legs tied at the upper thigh. for shoes she wore black boots. (her outfit she wore when she did her stage with hyunjin) she put on red lipstick and went to Chaeyeong's car which was waiting for her outside her house.

chaeryeong and yuna sat at the front seats while Yeji sat on the back, and they made their way to the club called The Palace which was an only women's strip club. the ladies went inside and ordered a drink.

"let's get wasted tonight". Yeji said as she brought over the 6 whiskey sours.

Yeji, chaeryeong and yuna grabbed their drinks and headed off to the stage where all the strippers were at. Ryujin was working at the same club where Yeji was at. ryujin came out of her room all dressed in her stripper outfit which was a dark cherry red corset and thong with black thigh high heels. However, while she was coming to the front of the stage to perform her routine, her eyes landed on a familiar orange haired girl.

"Oh shit! it's Yeji" ryujin mumbled under her breath.

Yeji looked at the performer who was at the front watching her. she felt like the performer was familiar too. she looked at the performers face for a few moments and realized that it was ryujin. 

 "ryujin is my wife."

 "That girl needs to come over to my house."

" She fine as hell."

" I need her to use me."

however, during the 45 minutes ryujin was performing, Yeji heard all those comments which made her more jealous. as Yeji's jealousy got increasingly worse, she would pierce Ryujin's skin with her eyes.  ryujin was regretting her Lifes existence while being up on that stage.

after Ryujin's routine was over. Yeji told chaeryeong and yuna she was going to stay longer. after the girls left, Yeji went to find ryujin out of frustration. luckily for Yeji Ryujin's room had her name on it. Yeji walks in and slams the door behind her. she noticed  ryujin look up from her phone as both of there hearts became frantic.

"y-Yeji about w-what you saw-" ryujin stuttered.

"Save it" Yeji snapped back before ryujin could finish her sentence.

"ryujin did our time together mean nothing to you?" Yeji questioned in an intimidating tone.

"o-of course they d-did Yeji" ryujin stuttered again.

"Well clearly it didn't" Yeji said jealousy while walking towards ryujin

"Take everything off right now or I'll do it myself" Yeji demanded.

ryujin obeyed Yeji and followed her command and undressed with her back facing yeji.as soon as ryujin took her thong off, all of a sudden Yeji stuck her two fingers in and whispered in her ear while leaning on her shoulder.

"Your mine only. no one else's do you understand. you. belong. to. me.  all of those remarks those girls were making made me so fucking jealous. but I understand your so fucking sexy baby. I just can't believe you betrayed me and lied to me. you told me you would tell me everything, yet you kept this a secret." Yeji mumbled out while listening to the sounds that were coming out of Ryujin's mouth.

Yeji started kissing the side of her neck towards her ear. making ryujin moan. 

Yeji pulled her fingers out and looked around the room full of toys and items. she found a dark brown belt to tie around Ryujin's wrists and made sure ryujin couldn't use them on her.