what do you mean?

(Yeji's inner monologue)

my father is going to kill me if he finds out I almost slept with the daughter of my mother's killer. 

while Ryujin was in the shower.  Yeji called her guards down to the living room to have a talk.

"bangchan, chanbgin, kazuha and karina. I'm going to tell you this. and I hope you guys listen because it will be hell for you guys if you make mistakes. if Ryujin ever gets hurt and I know you guys were supposed to be with her, I will be pissed. Ryujin has been through too much to be constantly in pain. also, please don't tell my father. I have to think of a way to get out of this mess I put myself in." Yeji rambled.

"Also, you guys can get out of here. I won't need the you guys until tomorrow." 

"Yeji where are you? I need you for a moment" Ryujin yelled.

Yeji rushed up to Ryujin who had just got in the shower.

" Are you going to get in the shower?" Ryujin asked quietly.

" Yea I am going to get in the shower. will you be okay if I leave you alone for like, I don't know, ten minutes" Yeji replied?

"I'll be fine Yeji. I promise." Ryujin retorted.

Yeji went to take a shower. she came back out to the living space. she was saddened to see that Ryujin was no longer in sight.

at the bar

after Yeji warned her bodyguards about not telling her father about anything that happened between her and Ryujin, she threatened the guards and then told them to leave.

(Karina's internal monologue)

"I should tell Yeji's father about this. he won't be happy at all if he found out what happened (today).

karina drives over to the bar and frantically knocks on the boss's door and barges in and told Yeji's father everything behind Yeji's back.

"Hey, boss your daughter did something that was against your orders" karina mentioned frantically. 

" What do you mean she did something that was against my orders?" Mr. Hwang questioned

" Well, when we were doing the interrogation Ryujin wouldn't answer us and Yeji got pissed and came into the room" karina muttered with a Shakey voice.

" So, what of that was going against my orders" Mr. Hwang challenged.

"Well, when Yeji went into the room, she was doing some .... not okay things with Ryujin" karina mumbled back.

"What kind of things was Yeji doing with Ryujin" Mr. Hwang stated getting angry.

" Well, when I peeped through the door, I saw Yeji on Ryūjins lap grinding her regions on Ryujin's leg faster anytime she didn't answer." karina stated nervously.

" Was there anything else that happened? also, karina ease up I'm not going to do anything to you, its Yeji who I'm going to do something to" Mr. Hwang chuckled which sent shivers to karina

" Well after I went back out to the others, Ryujin and Yeji came out and went to her bedroom. she they came down to get whipped creme." karina said more calmly. 

"Is this it? is this all the information you have?" Mr. Hwang questioned

" Okay thank you for letting me know. Hey, do me a favor be an inside job for me and keep a close eye on Yeji for me."

" Yes sir"  karina responded diligently.