clumsy waiter turned hot musician (P2)

Ryujin walked into Yeji's office expecting to be reprimanded for her clumsiness. she was surprised when Yeji was understanding and compassionate.

"Monkey is everything okay? you seem to be very clumsy. are you feeling okay" Yeji asked concerned.

"I am feeling okay. it's my first day and I'm nervous your dad may walk in that all. and hey me clumsy the shin Ryujin doesn't get clumsy" Ryujin said.

"Oh, the cheeky shin Ryujin doesn't get clumsy huh. you spilt half of those men beers on the floor. also let me remind me you weren't this clumsy with me earlier" Yeji said teasingly with a smirk on her face.

Ryujin chuckled and walked up to Yeji slowly pushing her to the wall.

" I was only like that because a gorgeous girl like you was only in a silk robe." Ryujin said before she kissed Yeji's nose.

Ryujin pulled away from Yeji noticing the fact Yeji was as red as a tomato.

"Red huh" Ryūjin said with a smirk.

" Aish Ryujin stop it. and hey try not to be as clumsy, okay?" Yeji said smiling.

Ryujin nodded and started to make her way out of Yeji's office. before she turned the nob, she looked over to Yeji.

" We should have live music" Ryujin suggested.

"I mean that not a bad idea Ryujin but who's going to sing?" Yeji asked.

"Remember when I was explaining everything about my upbringing when we met? you know the part of me wanting to be a musician.  I was wondering if I'd be able to sing for you?" Ryujin said in a low tone of voice.

Yeji liked the idea of Ryujin singing for her.

"of course you can Ryujin. you know I've been wanting to hear your voice since you mentioned it the first time" Yeji said with a big smile on her face.

Ryujin walked out of Yeji's office and up to the Dj booth. Ryujin then explained to the Dj that Yeji told her she could sing. 

"i doubt a girl like you can sing." 

Ryujin didn't take the man's aggressiveness and took the mic. she then sang run for roses by nmixx. as Ryujin was singing, she looked at the Dj whose face was red and whose mouth was opened in shock.

"I'm sorry" the Dj mouthed.

Ryujin nodded condescendingly and walked away.  Yeji continued watching Ryujin sing and entertained her customers. she smiled seeing how happy and carefree Ryujin was especially in a hard time of her life.

 at the end of Yeji and Ryujin's shift ended and Ryujin came to see Yeji in her office. Yeji couldn't stop smiling at Ryujin. speechless Yeji walked over to Yeji and gave her a huge hug. after Yeji and Ryujin pulled away from the hug, Yeji walked over to Ryujin's apartment building with her.

as they were walking Yeji strikes up a conversation with Ryujin

"Hey Ryujin, how was your first day of work?" Yeji asked concerningly. 

"It was good I guess you know minus the spilling of the beer" Ryujin chuckled.

"I really liked your singing" Yeji said as she smiled.

Ryujin blushed at Yeji's compliment.

 "Thank you" Ryujin shyly replied.

Yeji then got a text from her driver.

"he's here. do you want to come with me, or do you want to stay" Yeji asked quietly?

"of course, I want to come kitten" Ryujin said with a smirk.

Ryujin then grabbed some clothes and went some with Yeji. After some making out in the car later, they were finally at yejis home.