(M) use your tongue (P2)

Ryujin was patiently waiting for Yeji to come back from the bathroom, when she heard a loud crash.

"Fuck my hand" Yeji voiced out.

Ryujin jumped up and ran to Yeji after she heard all the commotion. she then saw Yeji laying on the ground. holding her hand to her chest.

"Oh my god, are you okay Yeji?" Ryujin question with a concerned tone of voice

Ryujin then ran and grabbed Yeji a wet towel and a bandage. she instructed Yeji to keep it there for a couple minutes before putting the bandage on.

" Here let me put this on for you" Ryujin replied to a couple minutes later.

Ryujin then picked Yeji up and brought her to her room. she went into Yeji's closet and grabbed herself a jacket. she then replaced her blink 182 shirt with the jacket.

"Here put this on. I know it's going to be a little too big but I'd rather you wear this then a shirt covered in blood." Ryujin smiled as she grabbed Yeji's blood covered crop top.

they sat there for about 5 minutes before one of them dared to break the silence.

"I had fun today.  thank you for inviting me over." Ryujin said quietly while walking towards the door to leave.

all of a sudden, she felt her hand being pulled back by Yeji.

"Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" Yeji asked Ryujin with a seductive tone of voice.

"Home Yeji, I need to go home" Ryujin said while trying to get out of the grip the eldest had.

"no baby. please not yet" Yeji said with a pleading tone.

"Yeji. you are drunk and you need to rest. I will leave some pills and water out for you okay?"

Yeji slowly but surely walked towards Ryūjin's direction until Ryujin was between her and the wall. Yeji then grabbed Ryujin's waist and looked up to her with soft eyes.

"May I undress you?"  Yeji questioned softly.

"Yes baby. I've been waiting for this for a long time" Ryujin replied with a smirk.

while Ryujin was still against the wall Yeji proceeded to find the sweet spot-on Ryujin's neck

"Oh, fuck Yeji" Ryujin breathed out.

Yeji detached her lips from Ryujin's neck and looked at her.

"Can I take it off of you now" Yeji said seductively.

" Shit wait please my scars." Ryujin muttered out softly while looking at the ground.

"Hey look at me. I love them. and I love you" said as she pulled back a little bit to take the hoodie off of Ryujin

Yeji took off the hoodie and pants leaving Ryujin in a black lace bra and panties set and brought her to the bed. she then pushed Ryujin down to lay on her back.

"Did you wear this for me my little monkey?" Yeji said teasingly while she was drawing patterns of Ryūjins unclothed thighs.

all Ryujin could let out was a soft moan at Yeji's touch, but Yeji knew exactly what Ryujin wanted by the look in her eyes.

Yeji started kissing Ryujin's waist while moving up to her belly. she continued all the way till she got to Yeji's lips.

"Yeji please" Ryujin pleaded

Yeji looked Ryujin in the eyes the at her lips. she the leant into Ryujin's smooth pink lips to capture the taste of the red wine that was still on Ryujin's lip. Ryujin then grabbed Yeji's hand and brought it down to her heat.

"Wow. are you that needy for me monkey? your already so wet?" Yeji teased while moving her hand.

Yeji walked over to her wardrobe and pulled out a box. she then took Ryujin's bra and panties off.

"nuh uh where are you going?  lay back down Ryujin" Yeji said with her cat eyes piercing through Ryūjin's skin.

what Ryujin didn't realize is that Yeji was tying her arms to the bed with ropes. she was to blinded trying to feel friction from Yeji's knee.

"Want to see what this tongue can do?" Yeji whispered into Ryūjin's ear.

"Yes please. use your tongue." Ryujin practically begged.

before Ryujin got to answer Yeji started licking her inner thigh. as she got to the middle of her legs, which was throbbing for a long, time Ryujin let out the biggest moan of the night so far.

Ryujin was getting wetter, and wetter every time Yeji went deeper exploring. Ryujin was begging her to go faster and faster. Yeji shut her up by grabbing her breast in one hand and massaged them gently and left a love bite on them. Yeji went harder and played with her clit making Ryujin even louder than she was before.

"We only just started." Yeji said teasing Ryujin

 Yeji made her way from down to up to her chest but this time with her mouth. Ryujin pulled Yeji towards her before could start using her tongue.  Yeji looked at Ryujin all hot and her cheeks were red from blushing.

 " Yeji, I need you to let me finish please" Ryujin begged.

Yeji started kissing down from mouth to her nipples licking all around, teasing her.

 "Quickly unnie" Ryujin said whimpering.

 "Patience my monkey". Yeji teased back.

 Yeji with her hands gradually went back to Ryūjin's clit and played around. Yeji then entered 2 fingers into Ryujin without warning. 

" Finish for me baby" Yeji mumbled while thrusting her fingers in and out of Ryujin as fast as she can.

Ryujin finished with the loudest moan of the night while Yeji helped her ride out her orgasm.

  Yeji pulled out, letting Ryujin compose herself after 1 hour of having sex. Yeji looked up at Ryujin saw her looking completely disheveled. hair all over her face covering her red blushed cheek, her body covered in sweat and hearing her heavy breathing.  Ryujin laid in bed feeling satisfaction and Yeji felt happy looking at Ryujin but she noticed on the bed sheets they all wet and soaked however Yeji didn't care about that. she cared about Ryujin.

"Good job my sweet little monkey. you did so well" Yeji praised while taking the ropes off Ryujin

after 30 minutes Yeji and Ryujin both showered. Yeji cleaned her bed. Ryujin was leaving all sad the fact that she had to leave Yeji. Yeji reassured her that they will be together very soon, and the private driver took Ryujin back to her studio apartment.

(A/N IM SORRY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE WRITTEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS LMAO)