the night it happened.

Yeji was wearing a light blue polo shirt. while she was pouring herself a mock tail some customers came over

" Hello everyone. what can I get for you tonight?" Yeji asked the group of girls.

" Hi yes. can we get 20 shots of vodkas. 4 vodka sunrises. and 3 gin and tonics." The girls asked Yeji.

" Am I going to have to call you guys an uber tonight? you girls are drinking a lot." Yeji said while pouring the shots of vodka.

" No well be fine. we are waiting for someone to come. she will be our designated driver." one of the girls muttered out.

"Alright. am I putting this on a tab for you or are you going to pay upfront?" Yeji questioned. 

"Put it on the tab please." the girls said as they walked off.

Yeji dropped off the stuff the group of girls ordered when she got a text from her father.

daddy

Yeji.  come to the bars conference room.

yes, sir I'm on my way.

Yeji walked over to the room where her father was.

" Hey daddy what's going on?" Yeji questioned when she saw the amount of people who were there

"Yeji have a seat. I'm sure you've seen the flyers posted around Seoul; you know the one about that missing girl. shin...whatever the fuck her name is. I really don't care."  her father responded back.

" Yes, I have seen the flyers. Why are you asking if I've seen the flyers?" Yeji retorted back with some sarcasm.

"Do you remember at the docks the day you mom died. that there was a girl lingering around the area?" her dad pondered

"Yea I do. but you promised me you wouldn't bring that day up." Yeji snarked.

" First off watch the attitude. I will smack the disrespect off of you.  second her mother was the one that shot her. and I assumed you would want to get back at them for it. but now i see you may be too immature to handle it." her father scoffed.

"But daddy I-" Yeji slowly said before she was interrupted.

"Get out of my face. I guess we will leave the the person who killed your mother out on the street." 

Yeji ran out of the conference room and ran into chaeryeong and her girlfriend. 

"Woe woe Yeji what's wrong. are you okay?" chaeryeong asked

"Nothing I'm fine." Yeji responded as she walked past chaeryeong

(TW)

Yeji's mom passed away when she was 18.

"the deal is off Hwang. we don't want anything to do with you. we obviously don't like you. and I think its damn funny you thought we would actually make a deal with you. you guys are just as pathetic" Mrs. Shin yelled at Mr. and Mrs. Hwang. 

"Then what was the point of coming. this was a big trade for us. we could have sold to anyone else. " Mr. Hwang yelled back.

" Because we thought it would be fun to see you guys die." Mr. shin said in between his laughs.

"Die what are you talking-" Mr. shin paused, as Mrs. shin takes her gun out and shoots miss Hwang.