your dead to me

one month later

Yeji had done a lot of thinking over the past month. she finally decided to get revenge on karina. so, she called her into her houses living room.

"karina you got a day off today so you can take a break for now. but I'll call you if I need you. " Yeji informed on the phone.

"Are you sure miss Hwang? do you want me to call changbin and ask him to come in?" karina questioned

" Nah its fine changbin called me and told me he was feeling sick, so I also gave him the day off. bangchan and kazuha can handle if anything happens to me" Yeji said softly.

karina was driving back to her home which was one story and enough to hold 2 to 3 people. all of a sudden karina phone started ringing which she immediately picked up with no hesitation. 

 Mr. Hwang

Karina: "yes sir?"

Mr. Hwang: "come by my house we need to talk. thank you."

karina arrives at her boss's house. they talked about how Yeji reacted to her dad confronting her. after 20 minutes of talking, she got dismissed and left to go to her safe house.

she came home saw changbin standing behind the door hanging around waiting for karina to get home. as soon as she entered through the door changbin put a cloth around her mouth hoping she would pass out. after a few moments, he put karina in the trunk of the car and drove to an abandoned location where no one would possibly even think of going. changbin carried karina to the chair that was placed in the middle of nowhere. changbin tied karina to the chair. changbin spoke to his tiny microphone on his white shirt to Yeji letting her know that karina was in the chair tied up so she could come. Yeji arrived on the scene and bought a water bottle. she handed the water bottle to her bodyguard.

"bangchan. kazuha. wake her up." Yeji demanded as the two guards obeyed.

bangchan grabbed a freezing cold-water bottle from changings hand and pours freezing water in Karina's face and head causing her to wake up.

 "Miss Yeji why am I here!" karina yelled out of fear when she saw Yeji.

 "Do not play stupid with!" Yeji said sharply.

the guards take turns punching karina

"You know what you have done." Yeji spat out.

karina got hit multiple more times this time by Yeji.

"And incase if you did not know, you went against my orders and told my father about something that was not your business!" Yeji said aggressively while gritting her teeth.

Karina's face was covered in blood.

"Miss Yeji please. I had no choice" karina cried out.

"I didn't want to but me and changbin made a promise to protect you. I didn't want you to be around the girl that killed your mother." karina  yelped as she got hit again this time in the stomach.

" I don't care what promise you made to him. I told all four of you not to tell him. and what did you do betray me and told him" Yeji said once more?

" Miss Hwang please" karina pleaded

Yeji ignored Karina's pleads as she loaded her handgun.

"Miss Yeji-" karina managed to get before Yeji shot her right between the eyes.

karina took her last breath as a bullet shot through Karina's brain.