(m) strip club and revenge sex (p2)

Yeji phones her female bodyguard kazuha.

"kazuha I need you to take Ryujin back to my house. I need to teach her a lesson." Yeji said with a harsh tone of voice.

Ryujin heard as it was said Infront of her. Yeji untied her and told her to put her clothes on without looking at her. the amount of betrayal Yeji felt after what Ryujin said.

kazuha came and took Ryujin who gave up and accepted her fate and went along with her. kazuha, Yeji and Ryujin sat in the car and drove to Yeji's house. they arrived. kazuha got dismissed for the night. and Yeji grabbed Ryujin by the collar and dragged her up the stairs to her bathroom.

"ryujin-shi take off your clothes for me." Yeji demanded once again.

"Yeji I-" Ryujin said powerlessly.

"Take your clothes off and bend over the counter." Yeji demanded once again.

Ryujin took off her clothes off and put them to a side.   as Ryujin took off her clothes, Yeji went to get a vibrator and cuffs. she then put the cuffs on Ryujin

"you don't get to touch me after that betrayal. look me around the eyes while i do everything i want to you body" Yeji said as she whispered into her ear.

"Ryujin are you ready to take your punishment" Yeji asked as she teased Ryujin with the vibrator.

"Yes unnie. I deserve it" Ryujin moaned out. 

while Yeji started teasingly rub her lips with the, she jealously questioned Ryujin

". why didn't you tell me you worked at women's only strip club" Yeji asked with an upset tone?

"I don't know-" Ryujin breathed out.

Yeji slid her fingers in and turned the vibrator up with no warning making Ryujin moan.

"We are not going anywhere until you tell me the reason why darling" she said distrustingly

the more Ryujin didn't answer the more, the quicker Yeji's fingers were.

*After 5 minutes*

"Ready to answer me monkey or do you need another way of making you tell the truth?" Yeji interrogated while moving to her neck and kissing it slowly making Ryujin moan out because of the multiple points of stimulation.

 "Not the answer I'm looking for bae" Yeji teased.

Ryujin interrupted Yeji's movements answered.

"I was ashamed and embarrassed" Ryujin yelled out.

 "why" Yeji asked concerningly after she removed the vibrater and her fingers.

Ryujin sighed and responded.

"I couldn't get a better job and that's all I could do to support myself. I'm sorry Yeji."

"Honestly my two ideas were stealing and stripping. but after I tried taking your purse the day, we met I realized it wasn't for me" Ryujin mumbled.

"I'd rather be a stripper then in jail" Ryujin mumbled again.

 Yeji grabbed Ryujin's shoulders turned her around facing her and hugged her tightly. she then removed her arms and took the cuffs off Ryujin 

"Ryujin I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you were struggling with jobs. however, you could've told me, and I would've found you a job. but I'm still upset that you hid this from me" Yeji said while still holding Ryujin in her arms..

" Is there a way to make it up to you" Ryujin said while smirking and dropping her eyes at breasts.

"Baby you aren't touching me this is your punishment" Yeji said teasingly. 

"we'll see about that" Ryujin replied.

Ryujin grabs Yeji's hand and guides her to her bedroom and sits on the bed

 "Mine turn kitty" Ryujin said. 

Ryujin patted her thighs to hint to Yeji to sit on them. however Yeji was feeling turned on by the way Ryujin directed her and started grinding on Ryujin to satisfy her pleasures. Ryujin looked up at Yeji with satisfaction while Yeji was enjoying herself.

Ryujin suddenly targeted Yeji's lips and made Yeji kiss back while taking hostage of Yeji's tongue and explored with her mouth. Yeji moaned gently. Ryujin moved down from her lips to her neck finding her sweet spot which was the middle of her neck making Yeji whimper slowly.

Ryujin thought to herself.

"Let me take this a little further down." with a smirk on her face.

 Yeji looked at Ryujin and asked her "what are you thinking abou-" before Yeji could finish, Ryujin went down into Yeji's left breast and started sucking every inch and left a hickey on her soft skin. Ryujin felt a little more comfortable with Yeji and used her tongue on her nipple. Yeji moaned louder than before.

Ryujin started to chuckle at Yeji. 

"Am I satisfying you?". Ryujin said as she pinned Yeji to the bed..

"unnie spread your legs for me please" Ryujin asked why rubbing Yeji's leg.

Yeji immediately spread her legs with no hesitation. Ryujin dives in fingers first and saw her wet Yeji was. Ryujin started rubbing the sides of Yeji's folds first as a tease.

"Wow so wet for me kitty."  Ryujin

"Ryujin please" Yeji begged.

Ryujin silenced her and inserted her fingers in her hole. Yeji's legs wrapped around her pulling her closer while gripping on her own breast and closing her eyes. Ryūjin went faster and faster making Yeji moan the loudest she has been so far with Ryujin. Ryujin stopped halfway through to take a glimpse of Yeji. as soon as Yeji stopped, she opened her eyes.

"Why did you stop?" Yeji whined.

"Wait and don't do anything with yourself while I'm gone".  Ryujin smiled while she walked away from Ryujin

Ryujin left the room for a couple of minutes. however, in the meantime Yeji was getting impatient and started fidgeting with herself. Ryujin walked in on Yeji fingering herself. Yeji looked towards the door and saw Ryujin looking at her.

"didn't I tell you not to do anything while I was away?" Ryujin asked sternly while climbing on the bed.

Yeji felt turned on by the dominance she felt from Ryujin. Yeji could only think of Ryujin in that moment. Ryujin came back into the room.

"i thought i told you not to touch yourself" Ryujin said as she moved Yeji's hand.

Ryujin then bent down and grabbed onto Yeji's clit with her mouth and sucked on it.

 Yeji moaned "fuck me".

 Ryujin teased back "you are really impatient, aren't you?" Yeji replied with a nod as she couldn't even speak due to the amount of pleasure she felt.

 Ryujin decided to calm Yeji down with some kisses on her forehead and moved her hair out of her face and said gently "let's stop here for today."

Yeji looked at Ryujin nodded once again. they both once again showered and stayed in their matching bath gowns and layers in Yeji's bed with the lights dimmed. they were both cuddling together with Ryujin laying on Yeji's chest and Yeji's arms wrapped and around Ryujin. Ryujin ended up falling asleep first. Yeji looked at Ryujin's face and thought to herself "she looks so cute when she sleeps" Yeji a couple of minutes later fell asleep too.