do you remember that night

Ryujin was brought into a room. she has a blindfold on her face. Chan and changbin are holding her up.

" Well miss shin. I thought I taught you to defend yourself. by the way Ryujin. I'm going to have a fun time telling your parents that you were here. they were worried sick about you. well...that what we think." Karina manically laughed.

"k-Karina. please get me out of here." Ryujin pleaded.

"no can do miss shin. we got a lot of stuff to ask. and if you can answer these truthfully, we may let you go unharmed. depends on how satisfied the lady boss is." Karina muttered out.

" Boss. what do you want me to ask?" Karina asked Yeji through an earpiece the guards had in

Yeji gave the guards a list of questions to ask Ryujin.

"Alright shin. we can do this the easy way or the hard way. and it really seems like you want to do it the hard way. look at the grip the guards have on your arms right now. oh wait. you can't" Kazuha verbalized with a hint of spite in her voice.

"Do you remember the night Mr. Hwang's wife was killed?" changbin asked Ryujin.

" As I told you. I don't know shit" Ryujin mumbled.

"Oh, really shin. should I tell them about how scared you are of everything that's going on? that you wanted to be a pathetic musician instead following in your mother and father's footsteps.  or should I tell them about the amount of abuse you entailed. " Karina spat out.

" no please I don't want to remember that.  please just leave me alone." Ryujin cried out.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. do you remember that night?" Karina yelled out.

"Please Karina. please let me go. I will do anything." Ryujin tried to plead for the last time.

Yeji can hear the commotion through the earpiece.

"Guys what is going on?" Yeji questioned

"She is refusing to answer the question." Chan muttered out. 

"shin calm down right now. we really didn't want to hurt you.  why are you doing this? things would have been so much better for you if you didn't try to fight us on this" Chan exclaimed while trying to Ryujin to calm down.

"Miss Hwang what should we do? she really isn't listening to us, and she really wont calm down. we didn't think she would be that feisty" Karina asked with a concerned look tone of voice.

"Does she have a blind fold on?" Yeji asked. 

" yes" the bodyguards said in unison. 

"Bring her to the basement. I'll be on my way over there shortly." Yeji said with a chuckle.