(M) whipped creme and scars (Pt1)

Yeji entered the basement as the banchan and changbin left.  as Yeji approached Ryujin Kazuha and Karina exited the basement.

"Hey, get off of me, '' Ryujin muttered, unable to see due to the blind fold on her face.

"Ahh ryujinnie. Why would I let you go? Don't You want to spend some time with me? " The unknown woman whispered into Ryujin's ear.

"I- I don't k-know who you are? Who are you? " Ryujin asked once again while stuttering.

The unknown woman walks over to Ryujin and takes her blind fold off.

"Awe my little monkey is flush in the face. You like what you're seeing Ryujin." Yeji said as she pulls Ryujin closer to her by the necktie.

"y- Yeji. what are you doing?" Ryujin pondered while being brought to a chair that was in the middle of the room.

"You'll see my little monkey. Just be a doll and sit in the chair for me, okay?" Yeji said seductively.

"Y-yes ma'am." Ryujin muttered out.

Yeji slowly took Ryūjins black necktie off and started to tie her arm to the chair. She did the same thing with the blind fold Ryujin had on before.

"Now Ryujin. I want to know what you're thinking about. Cause you're not looking at me. You're actually looking everywhere but me. "Yeji said teasingly while running in nails against Ryūjin's jawline.

"I- I'm not thinking about anything y-Yeji." Ryujin Said while Avoiding eye contact with Yeji.

"Ryujin-ah" Yeji said, whispering whilst climbing on to Ryujin's covered thighs.

"Fine Yeji. I'll tell you. I want to take all those clothes off of you. You know to see that pretty body of yours. I bet you would look so good under me." Ryujin breathed out as she felt Yeji grinding on her leg.

"Well, I'm sorry Ryujin. But you're not in charge today." Yeji seductively said.

What Yeji didn't realize was that Ryujin was out of the ties?

"Miss Hwang, come on did you really think you could be InCharge, really I'm the shin Ryujin" Ryujin retorted with some sarcasm.

"Wow where are you going Yeji." Ryujin questioned while fixing the cuffs on her button up.

"I'll be right back just wait. I want to try something with you." Yeji yelled as she ran to the kitchen to get something.

Yeji ran back up and handed a bottle of whipped creme to Ryujin.

"What do you want me to do with this" Ryujin asked with a cheeky grin on her face.

"you know exactly what I want to you do." Yeji said mischievously. 

Ryujin grabbed Yeji's arms and brought her to the bed which was on the other side of the room.

"Yeji let me take this off of you." Ryujin whispered while taking Yeji's silk top and jacket off.

" Good girl." Ryujin voiced while kissing Yeji's forehead.

"Tell me what you want kitty. what do you want me to do?" Ryujin muttered getting more aroused.

"c-can you use the whipped creme." Yeji softly asked.

" Yes, my love. I can. I know you wanted me to use it so I will," Ryujin responded. 

Ryujin puts the first round of whipped creme on the side of Yeji's lip down to her neck.

"ah~ its cold" Yeji breathed out.

" If it's so cold let me get it off of you." Ryujin insisted.

" Yeji, I have a question" Ryujin mentioned as she stopped.

 " Yes Ryujin?" Yeji muttered while staring at Ryujin with the softest eyes her cat eyes could give.

" May I take your bra and panties off. I wanted to ask before I did it because I didn't know how you would-" Ryujin managed to get out before she interrupted.

"Please do Ryujin. also, may I take your stuff off as well" Yeji asked

when she took off Ryujin's clothes, she sees a bunch of very noticeable scars on Ryujin's body.