51. Shadows of the Past.

Start from the beginning

In that fleeting moment, amidst the beeping monitors and sterile surroundings, Taehyung and Y/n found peace in each other's embrace, their bond growing stronger with each shared laugh and tender gesture.

As Y/n fed Taehyung dinner, he felt as though he wasn't eating food; rather, he was consuming butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Each morsel she offered carried with it a warmth and sweetness that transcended the mere act of eating.

Once the meal was finished, the nurse attended to Taehyung's medical needs, administering injections and medications with gentle precision. Y/n, ever attentive, ensured he was comfortable, covering him with a soft blanket as the nurse concluded her tasks.

Taehyung, feeling the weight of exhaustion settle over him, glanced at Y/n with concern. "Will you be okay on the couch?" he asked softly, his voice filled with genuine care. Y/n nodded reassuringly, her eyes reflecting her unwavering support and dedication.

As she tenderly caressed his hair, Taehyung felt as though he were being transported to a realm of tranquility and peace. Her touch, light and soothing, calmed the storm of emotions swirling within him.

Before bidding him goodnight, Y/n leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead, a gesture of affection that left Taehyung feeling as though he were floating on air. With a heart full of warmth and gratitude, he watched as she retreated to her couch, her presence a beacon of comfort in the quiet of the hospital room.

As the room dimmed and the night settled in, Taehyung found himself in a state of peaceful contemplation. The soft hum of the hospital equipment provided a gentle background melody as he lay on his bed, his thoughts drifting to the moments shared with Y/n.

Despite the challenges and uncertainties that surrounded them, Taehyung couldn't shake the feeling of warmth that enveloped him whenever Y/n was near. Her presence was a balm to his weary soul, offering solace and reassurance in the face of adversity

Closing his eyes, Taehyung let himself be carried away by the memory of Y/n's tender care—the way she fed him dinner with such tenderness, her comforting touch as she tucked him in for the night, and the sweetness of her goodnight kiss lingering on his forehead.

In the quiet of the hospital room, Taehyung felt a sense of gratitude wash over him. Despite the challenges they faced, he found solace in the knowledge that Y/n was by his side, a steadfast companion whose unwavering support filled his heart with hope and resilience.

As sleep began to claim him, Taehyung's thoughts drifted to the promise of a new day, filled with the possibility of healing and renewal. And with Y/n's presence lighting the way, he knew that whatever the future held, they would face it together, bound by a bond that transcended words—a bond forged in the quiet moments of care and compassion.

Y/n curled up tightly in her blanket, trying to find comfort despite the uncomfortable couch. Exhaustion weighed heavy on her, and before long, she drifted off into a restless slumber.

Y/n's heart raced with fear as she felt the light touches on her face in the dead of night. With a jolt, she opened her eyes to find herself face to face with the woman, the very doctor who had subjected her to painful drug trials in the past.

Panic surged through her veins, and she quickly shut her eyes again, hoping it was just a figment of her imagination, a nightmare haunting her in the darkness.