Chapter 25: Unexpected

Waking up in my room used to be just a part of my daily routine that I just had to do, and get along with my day. But waking up in Sam's arms is a delight, and I would gladly trade it with my mundane mornings.

I tried to remain still, and prudent not to wake him up as I tried to make my way to the bathroom, to freshen up, I was victorious, but when I came back to bed, it wasn't a glorious victory, since he woke up, but what when he hugged me and kept me in his arms breathing in my ear, whispering words that make my stomach overwhelmed with butterflies and the rest of my body hungry for his touch.

It was another overwhelming session of kisses, hisses, and moans, he knows how to touch me better now, he can make me swirl like a pleasure slave so easily, and forget my existence for a while. As for him, I can count how many times I finished him, it's now a game for us. And our bodies feel as if they were molded for each other.

When he had me on top earlier, it was so natural for me to ride him, and loved the look he gave me whenever I took him deeper, or when I picked up the pace, and he moaned. That was music to my ears and rhythm to my body, and that made him crazy, which would have been enough for me but he made little thrusts, and that ladies and gentlemen made me close to finishing.

But he stopped, sat up while he was inside me, and kissed me as if our lives depended on it. Then gave me a good look, before he smirked and whispered " I know you're gonna love this"

He didn't give me enough time to inquire about what he meant. He wrapped his arms around my legs and lifted me, walked a few steps before my back was against the wall, and that's where he made me one with pleasure. He screwed my kitty cat as if he was fighting a war to give me an orgasm.

***

Breakfast was a luxury at this point. I quickly grabbed some fruits and put together a cold cheese sandwich for myself. Sam, on the other hand, could have a 7-course meal and it wouldn't matter to anyone. But for me, time was of the essence. With work calling, we drove to the office together. Sam's gentlemanly gestures, like opening the door and ensuring I was comfortable, made me feel truly cherished. 

 Since it's been some time since I went to work I had some catching up to do. Once Sam parked, I went in before him because I was in a rush, and we were a bit late, Mike would give me another lecture on tardiness and work ethics, thus I dived in without any delay, Sam went straight to his office, and I went to my desk. 

Luckily, Mike was not present. Based on my understanding, Mike has been absent since the funeral. Sam didn't even mention it to me, so I felt completely out of the loop. However, knowing that it would concern him if it was something important, he is likely just taking a sabbatical or a break.

A few hours later, I started feeling tired. I decided to take a break and grab some coffee and snacks to recharge so that I could function normally. The kitchen had this cute minimalist design, with a large gray fridge, filled with snacks, salads, and sandwiches. There was also a tea maker on the counter alongside two coffee machines. In the cupboard, I found coffee beans, tea, sugar, and a few biscuits.

It seems like Lisa and Stephanie have chosen a cozy spot right outside the kitchen, where we have this little dining table, alongside a couch, and a coffee table. They were engrossed in reviewing some papers, but I bet, they are indulging in a little bit of gossiping.

I decided to check the fridge in hopes of finding some donuts, but to my surprise, I discovered Swiss bread instead. It turned out to be a great alternative, so I grabbed it and placed it in the microwave. Just as I was about to start heating it, a text from Sam popped up on my phone. It was unexpected but endearing when Sam asked, "Would you mind teaching me how to make coffee?" I couldn't help but respond with a sweet message, "Of course, sweetie!"