REQUEST!- Spotlight in every Party (Sharky x Kenny)

Warning: sexual referencing

Thank you for the request! 💕

Beta Squad usually doesn't go out that often. Their popularity in the UK is no joke and a single spotting could take them 2 hours to get away- safely that is.

But they did get to enjoy themselves sometimes.

One of Niko's many friends invited him and Beta Squad to a YouTube party. Many underground artists, popular YouTubers, and skilled editors were invited.

And Sharky thought it was a great idea to engage with other content creators.

However, the others needed more convincing.

Especially Aj and Kenny, they didn't mind strangers but they preferred their own space.

Kenny also preferred being in Sharky's space. He said 'he's just being more protective of his friend.'

Friend?

..

Nonetheless, he managed to get them to come too. Sharky was the most partygoer of the group- Chunkz was as well. While Niko, Aj, and Kenny had a much harder time following along with their shenanigans.

"Alright. I guess we can go." Niko said, replying to the text from his friend.

"Yay! Thanks Niko!" Sharky jumped in joy.

Kenny watched as Sharky pulled Niko in for a hug. He looked away after realizing how harsh of a stare he, probably, was making.

Aj and Chunkz looked at this situation.

..

A strange and uncomfortable aura derived from Kenny's location.

"Um you see this?..." Aj murmured.

"Something's going to go wrong innit?" Chunkz mumbled back.

Kenny blinked at his eyes, setting it back to his usual soft facial expression.

They let go and Kenny finally smiled.

"Do we need to dress up? Like is there a dress code?" Chunkz inquired.

Niko picked up his phone again, "Well they said it's formal. I guess just wear a suit and tie?"

"Awh- damn!  I wanted to see Kenny in a dress."

"...hah! Maybe later.." Kenny flirted.

Sharky smirked and gave a sultry voice, "yeah? I'll be waiting in my room after then.."

Kenny blushed- smiling to himself.

All of Beta Squad got changed- and Kenny swore every time he looked at Sharky, he keeps getting finer every day.

They were dressed in a black suit and tie, looking as proper as ever.

They went to the party- the music was blasting and Sharky ran off to some people he recognized.

Aj decided to go to a corner, hide and play games on his phone, this type of event was clearly not his favorite.

Niko also nervously wandered off into the crowd of people- leaving Chunkz and Kenny behind.

"Where's Sharky?" Kenny grabbed Chunkz's hand while grumbling as he walked in between the huge gatherings of celebrities.

Chunkz was confused at the sudden tugging, "eh? What's wrong Kenny?"

"Mmhf, if you find someone or something you wanna do, you can leave me. But right now I have nobody."

"Oh cool, don't worry I'll stay with you for a bit." Chunkz wrapped his left arm around Kenny's shoulder.