Total Couple Goals (Sharky x Chunkz)

"Heyyy Chunkzino! I know Filly got you a watch for your birthday and it's already been a while- but I got us matching promise rings," Sharky's hands cupped a beautiful black box with gold accents.

Chunkz saw how excited he was. He couldn't help but smile back.

Chunkz happily took the box and opened it, "awh- Sharky, that's actually sick! Come here brotha."

He leaned in for a hug, one that lasted seemed to last an abnormal long time, abnormal for friends that is- all tender love and affection.

"Thanks Sharks, you always have the best taste."

Sharky chuckled, "I know!" He pulled back, his hands still on Chunkz's shoulders, "put it on! Look I have mine on right now!"

He let go and showed his hands, a shiny silver ring lightly covered in diamonds with his name, Sharky.

Chunkz quickly pulled out the ring, the carefully carved gold ring, also with his own name.

He slipped it on his finger. It fit perfectly.

"How'd you know what size to get it?"

"Oh..well- do you remember when we last slept over at Aj's house? While you were sleeping I woke up early to get the measurements from your finger. It was unexpectedly hard! You keep tossing and turning and I think I almost woke you up once.." Sharky explained, "but I successfully got it!"

"Wait....but the last time we were there- in Aj's home, was like 3 months ago?"

"..I've been planning it for a while!"

Chunkz giggled, the thoughtful gesture from his friend was too genuine. Chunkz grabbed his hand and kissed it like a gentleman.

"Aww!" Sharky kissed his own hand, "now we technically kissed!"

"Eww-! What- that's crazy Sharky. We aren't like that..." Chunkz swiftly denied, his heartbeat speeding up. He turned away playfully.

"No we are! This means we're officially a couple! You just didn't know it yet."

"Wha-?"

"Sharky- how long did you have the ring?" Chunkz redirected the conversation.

"Well- I think it finally came last week or so. I got it professionally done- they made mines first, so I was sure it was perfect- it even turned out better than I could ever imagine!"

Sharky lit up, he remembered the other surprise he had for the special man, "ooh! Follow me- I have the rest of your gifts here!"

"Huh? How much do you have?"

"..28- well 27 if you don't count that one."

Chunkz mouth was a gape.

"Okay anyways, while you were celebrating your actual birthday in Qatar it felt like forever so I just bought gifts while I waited."

"That's mad."

Sharky resumed, "Filly actually was the one who inspired me. I watched the podcast- you said you would marry him if he actually got you 28! But I got you 28....so you know- I'm still waiting for our wedding."

Sharky's last comment was ignored by Chunkz, who was secretly blushing.

They walked into Sharky's closet. He opened the door, all the 27 patiently awaiting to be unwrapped.

"Oh..fuck off, you serious?!"

"Yeah!"

..

And so they sat, for the next 30 minutes. Sharky enjoying every reaction of Chunkz- big or small, good or in complete shock.

"Heh. It's been a while since we've hung out like this. I've missed it."

"The hell you mean? It's been only like a week since I went to Qatar for the match. You were there!"

"Yeah but we barely got to see each other!"

...

In the end Chunkz received many luxurious treats, including clothing, chocolates, and new shoes. Chunkz joyfully ate his snickers.

Chunkz glanced at his ring again, "I think the ring is the best thing you've ever got me- during our whole time we've known each other."

"Really? It also means a lot to our relationship and- yeah you and me forever. It's a symbol of our bond. I put a lot of thought and money into it because it's something so special."

Chunkz finished off the chocolate bar, "yes, I really appreciate the gift Sharks."

"Yeah but do you know what else it means?..It means we will be getting married together! These rings mean you've promised me love and respect till the end of the world- and I'll do the same for you too, don't worry."

"..." Chunkz looked at him confused.

"Mhm. Mhm!" Sharky vigorously nodded his head. "You're stuck with me for eternity! It's official- no matter what!"

Chunkz looked at his ring, the diamonds shining and reflecting the sunset light.

"What are you confused about?" Sharky examined his expression.

He finally replied, "no Sharky...I think you're stuck with me forever." He cheekily smiled.