Chapter 28: Incarnation The Magic Machine Gun.

Start from the beginning

“The fourth level is the BOSS level, yes, but there is also a fifth level, a hidden level!”

amazing!

When the teachers and students heard this, they were shocked again.

Then they looked at each other.

But he soon relaxed.

This college entrance examination design is definitely in line with King of Hell Zhou's style!

“If he wants to win the regional top prize, it depends on whether he can get good results in this most difficult hidden level!”

“After all, these provincial-level evil geniuses wouldn’t be bothered by such a simple BOSS!”

King of Hell Zhou finished his speech.

Sit down again and drink tea slowly.

In fact, he did not expect that Ling Zhan, a non-specialist individual, would actually be able to reach this final step.

The truth shocked him.

However, he would not show this shock on his face.

Everyone focused their attention back on the screen.

“Senior Ling Zhan is so fierce!”

"He's really ferocious! I thought he would kill an elite monster in thirty seconds, but what I didn't expect was that he defeated a BOSS monster!"

“Look, he also got a purple weapon!”

“I thought he was going to get a golden weapon!”

“Oh my God, even though the boss is a monster with a golden name, the probability of dropping golden equipment is very low!”

“In fact, after defeating ten bosses with golden names, the ability to drop a single golden piece of equipment is already possessed by the Gods of Good Luck.”

The audience was amazed.

Some people also asked: “Senior Ling Zhan’s current results should be number one, right?”

One of them replied: “I don’t know; we just received the notification, but its final classification is personal privacy and can only be seen after the final results are announced.”

"This is a shame."

Suddenly, someone shouted again:

“Look, the hidden level is open!”

In everyone's discussion.

In the screen of light, the slender figure slowly walked to the door guarded by the boss.

then……

Without any hesitation, push it away!

“He broke into the hidden level!”

Their eyes followed Ling Zhan.

She saw it in the picture.

After that, Ling Zhan opened the thick door that was more than ten meters long.

Then he walked down a long corridor.

The corridor was filled with dense poisonous scorpions.

Half of these poisonous scorpions are semi-elite monsters, and the other half are ordinary monsters.

The audience knows this is just an appetizer.

With Ling Zhan's strength, there was no need to waste any strength at all.

Even the BOSS was killed by him in thirty seconds, let alone these appetizers?

The audience was right.

He only looks at the screen.

Ling Zhan raised his staff again.

“Flash Skill!”

The top of the stick bloomed with dazzling white light.

At this moment, the dark monster corridor looked like daylight.

The Evil Emperor Poison Scorpions, which had been living in a dark and humid environment all year, suddenly had a white light shining on them.

"Hadeer……"

They roared violently, but they had to cover their eyes with a pair of scorpion pincers!

Fragile eyes accustomed to the dark cannot tolerate the stimulation of dazzling white light.

Accordingly.

"Fireball!"

A moment, no more than three seconds.

Boom boom boom...

It turned out that more than a dozen fireballs carrying scorching heat had been thrown at the group of monsters!

Dozens of the Evil Emperor's poisonous scorpions were directly reduced to coke under this terrifyingly high temperature, losing all their vitality.

"I'm falling down!"

"What did you see? Fireballs shooting!?"

"My mom!"

All viewers at this moment.

They all looked at the picture with horror on their faces.

Even the principals and deans on the platform were all, without exception, frowning and seemingly unable to accept this.

“Ling Zhan had used ten fireballs in a row before, but it took two or three seconds for him to successfully chant and fire one.”

“But now, he can actually throw more than a dozen fireballs in three seconds! This…”

“Isn’t this a high-level magician’s skill? Why could he, an ordinary non-specialist, do that?”

What kind of monster appeared in Middle School No. 1?

This thought comes to everyone's mind.

Especially for those teachers who were specifically responsible for teaching witches, their faces looked like they had seen a ghost.

“Clearing the dungeon will be rewarded with Secret World Talent.”

At this time, King Zhou Yanwang said this lightly.

Everyone was enlightened.

“Yes, it must be the Secret World Talent he obtained through clearing the dungeon!”

"Well, he used to shoot fireballs continuously, and each one required chanting for about two or three seconds. Now he has completely neglected the chanting time. This must be the ability the Secret World Talent gave him."

“Damn, as a witch, I envy Senior Ling Zhan’s Secret World Talent!”

“Senior Ling Zhan has acquired this talent, which makes him even more powerful! He is a non-specialist individual and can master all basic class skills!”

“The non-specialist individual has directly transformed into a magic machine gun...”

Read (50) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz