[Chapter 89: Sharing & Showing]

Start from the beginning

"I...I suppose that's true." Stumbling over your words, you breathed out in relief; squeezing Hannibal's hand before breaking away and finding the couple's coldly-written commands. "Here, then. This is Brahms' List of Rules. There's only ten, but they're all incredibly important."

"I see. Then you have my word, mio fiorellino. I will respect your demands and follow the rules just like you do." He promised considerately, giving you his word and acting just as loyally as he usually did.

"Thank you...That means a lot. Want me to show you where the kitchen is...? Just so you can reheat your meal whenever you grow hungry. I-I mean, I still have to cook dinner for Brahms, Michael, Chucky and myself anyway." You unconfidently brought up, feeling bashful when you offered to give Hannibal and the others a tour of the mansion's bottom floor.

"I'd be honoured to." The psychiatrist charmingly agreed, throwing you a very sweet smile while his eyes skimmed down the list within mere seconds.

"Hah, I already know my way around this place." Chucky taunted proudly, cutting into the conversation with ease and trying to one-up the others almost instantly.

"Oh, please. No you don't." Freddy spitefully sneered, his smugness rising as he started to press the other killer's buttons straight from the get-go. "If you seriously knew your way around this piece of shit, then you wouldn't stick to (Y/n) 24/7, now would you~?"

"You...constantly stick to (Y/n)...?" Penny mentioned with distaste, gritting his teeth once he'd picked up on the dream demon's comment and began shifting immediately into his darker form.

"I-I do NOT—"
"Uh-huh. Oh, yeah. Just like a little puppy~" The demonic slasher cooed, Pennywise growing insanely more irritated by every passing moment.

"Uh, Freddy, that's a little—"
"Is THAT why you suggested I go back to Derry?" The murderous clown snapped towards the you and the group of slashers sensitively, grasping a knife between his right hand after you'd watched him lose control. "So the others got more time with you!? Is that it!?"

"No, wait...! Freddy's just trying to piss you off...! J-Just like usual...!" You nervously consoled Penny, your nervousness bubbling to the surface the instance you realised the clown, the dream demon, and the redheaded doll had intentionally struck up a fight between the three of themselves.

"What, you think she actually enjoys spending time with you?" Freddy jeered mockingly, holding his finger-knives out and paying little to no attention to anyone else in the room whatsoever. "She probably felt relief when you fucked off. Why you returned is beyond me. If anything, you just annoy everyone here."

"I think you're the one annoying everyone here. Jerk." Holding his own weapon, Chucky muttered in maliciousness; entering the conversation again and wanting to insult the dream demon.

"Maybe you're just jealous that (Y/n) and I actually get along so well...!" Pennywise bitterly growled back, swinging his knife towards Freddy and trying to land a hit on him. "Perhaps even more than you do with her...!"

"Oh? And how do you know that (Y/n) and I don't get along more than you do...!?"
"Maybe because I'm not an egotistical sadist...!"
"I think you're both egotistical sadists, actually..." You heard Chucky retaliated wildly, all of them behaving just like young children would react to one another.

"Yeah, well at least I'm proud of it!" The sharp-tongued demon shot back, avoiding Penny's attack and managing to slash at both the clown and Chucky within mere minutes.

"Why don't we head downstairs and begin making dinner? The three of them might take a while taking out their insecurities, and I don't know about you, but I'd rather not involve myself in their petty acts of jealousy." Hannibal murmured in amusement, shooting you another one of his sweet smiles while he still held the list between one of his hands.

"Yeah, I'd rather not get Brahms mixed up in their argument, and you guys seem to be staying overnight." You quietly agreed, carrying the dark-haired doll out of his bedroom whilst the psychiatrist and Michael both followed you into the hallway.

Ignoring the other's childish conflict; you stopped yourself from rolling your eyes and gave Hannibal a civil tour of the first floor, Michael already knowing most of the mansion whereabouts due to one being a stalker, and two following you around mostly everywhere. Although it didn't really aggravate you anymore, you'd mainly grown used to the way the pale-faced male acted around you. Once you were done showing Hannibal around though, Freddy, Penny, and Chucky had all joined your side on the first floor; the slashers having finished their fight from before and not interacting with each other in the slightest. It was almost as if they'd been riled by the other person so much that they were pretending the rest of them didn't even exist. Despite that, none of them had left, Hannibal retrieving his items from his car and using the guest room you'd unsurely given him for the night. For some reason it felt immensely wrong, like Brahms - and his parents -  were constantly watching over your shoulder, but hey, at least you were almost done with your task of babysitting. The Heelshire's would return sooner or later, and everything would go back to normal.

Right...?