[Chapter 48: Evening Accusations]

"Ah (Y/n), welcome home. It's such a delight to have you back here again." Hannibal greeted you in his usual, charming fashion; flashing you one of his gentlemanlike smiles immediately after he'd opened the house's front door and watched you enter inside. "I certainly hope you enjoyed yourself over at Camp Crystal Lake."

"Oh, um, yes...That I...did." You hesitantly retaliated, giving him a pleasant smile in return and trying to calm yourself down due to your previous behaviour. At least, your bad attitude before you'd left. "Enjoy myself, I mean. It was definitely...relaxing...to unwind over by the lake and walk through the woods...like I usually do."

"How...nice to hear." He respectfully responded, taking one of your hands into his before planting a kiss delicately on top of your fingers. "I'd hate for Jason to cause you any more trouble, considering everything you already have to go through when visiting him."

"Everything I already have to go through...?" You quoted with sarcasm, raising your eyebrows before rolling your eyes and heading into the hallway.

"Please don't misunderstand, mi amore~" Hannibal softly murmured after placing one of his hands upon your shoulders and preventing you from heading directly upstairs. "I was just extremely worried about you when you...lashed out at us the way you did."

"O...Oh...Yeah...About that..." You mumbled apologetically, avoiding his gaze and staring at the hallway floor instead of the other killers. "I really didn't mean to burst out the way I did. I...I'm sorry..."

"O-Oh, (Y/n)...!" Norman exclaimed with ecstasy, happiness leaking from his tone as he bounced down the stairs to engulf you into an adoring embrace. "O...Of course w-we knew that y...you didn't mean it...! I...I'm just s-so...SO happy t-that you've finally c...come home...!"

"You are...? B...But I acted so...I acted so angry towards you guys..." You pointed out in a surprised tone, embarrassment swirling around your expression whilst you carried on biting your lip and awkwardly patting Norman's back. "I...I lost my composure, and...and I didn't behave like myself at all..."

"You were...upset with us. Personally, I think you had every single right to shout at us." The psychiatrist commented with an intelligent mindset, Norman nodding at his remark while Billy and Stu dipped their heads at the very same time. "Especially Pennywise, considering he didn't take your feelings about the doll into account, nor did he take your reaction very serious"

"Okay, okay...! Point taken...! I see what you mean...about earlier and such." You dryly remarked, pushing yourself away from everybody before moving closer towards the stairs. "Anyway, if you'll all excuse me, I really need to unpack my backpack from today and get ready to cook for tonight's dinner."

"But of course. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything though, mi amore." Agreeing to your simple demands instantaneously, Hannibal shot you an extremely sweet smile; acting strangely out-of-character as you stopped yourself from frowning. He was behaving like his entire character arc needed to be rewritten, or redesigned, or something of that nature.