[Chapter 3: FIND HER]

"You pathetic, little SHIT." Billy responded with gritted teeth, showing Michael the coldest of glares while Stu did the same thing. "Thinking that YOU and those...those SORRY excuses for slashers could keep (Y/n) all to yourselves."

"(Y/n) is OURS." Stu snapped at the stalker possessively, holding his pocketknife out and trying to stare Michael down. "We LOVE her. I bet YOU don't even know what love IS."

"OT O ᖴᗩᔕT. YO O'T GET TO ETᑌᖇE E ᗩᗷOT OE. OT ᗩᖴTE ᗩᒪᒪ TE TOᑌᗷᒪE ᗩᑎᗪ Tᖇᗩᑌᗰᗩ YO ᑭᑌT (Y/) TᕼᖇOG." [A/N: "NOT SO FAST. YOU DON'T GET TO LECTURE ME ABOUT LOVE. NOT AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE AND TRAUMA YOU PUT (Y/N) THROUGH."] Michael scrawled menacingly, reminding the two other males about their behaviour beforehand.

"Hello...?"
"Hello."
"Yes...? Is there perhaps something I can help you with...?"
"Who is this?"
"Who are you trying to reach...?"
"What number is this?"
"Oh, um, well...What number are you trying to call...?" "If you could repeat it to me, I can gladly tell you if this is it or not—"

"I don't know."
"But didn't you just try to ring said number...?"
"I don't know."
"I'm terribly sorry, but I think you might have the wrong number."
"Do I?"
"Don't worry. Could happen to anyone." "Take it easy out there!"

"Hello...?"
"I'm sorry. I guess I dialled the wrong number earlier."
"So um...Why did you dial it again...?"
"To apologise."
"Oh, there's no need for that...!" "But if it helps, you're forgiven. Have a good night!"

"Wait, wait, don't hang up."
"Is there something you need...?"
"I want to talk to you for a second."
"I'm sorry, if I had the time I would. But it's a tad bit late for me...and I have somewhere I have to be tomorrow..." "Besides, they've got over 900+ numbers for that, right...? I'm sure one of those would be more than happy to interact with you. So um...Bye now...!"

"Hello...?"
"Why don't you want to talk to me?"
"Didn't I already tell you...? It's a little too late and I've got something to do tomorrow. Besides, who is this...?"
"You tell me your name, I'll tell you mine."
"I asked you first. So I don't think so, buddy." "You're starting to sound like someone from a scary movie."

"Do you like scary movies?"
"Uh-huh."
"What's your favourite scary movie?"
"Um...I'm not sure."
"You have to have a favourite."
"Well, if I had to pick one, it would probably be (F/M). What's yours...?"
"Guess."
"Uh...The Texas Chainsaw Massacre...?" "Maybe...? Sorry if I'm, like...wrong."