[Chapter 20: Obsessive Flashback]

Michael stiffly stood still; frustration fuelling his thoughts as he debated whether or not to actually agree to your demand. On one hand, he was delighted by the handholding - and would love to kiss you again - but on the other hand, leaving you alone here with Voorhees was a terrible idea to him. Though...Though for some strange reason, he just couldn't say No to you. It was infuriating. So...So what was he to do...? Glaring at the other killer venomously, Michael's stubbornness slowly subsided; the stalker glancing into your gorgeous, (e/c) coloured eyes a second or two later and realising that he just couldn't deny your request, no matter how aggravating Voorhees truly was. So despite his possessive personality and overwhelming obsession, he - begrudgingly - lowered his head a little bit, complying with what you wanted whilst also ignoring Jason.

Besides, he could just focus on his one and only instead. And that...that was you. He was infatuated with you. Not only because of your lovely, (H/c) hair, your adorable expressions, and kindhearted thoughts - but also because of how...how different you were to them. You empathised with each of them, yet you didn't think the same way as them. At first it was nothing but total bewilderment - nothing more than sheer curiosity that sparked from his boredom after he'd finally lost interest in killing off Laurie. But the way you saw things, the way you reacted, the way you behaved...it threw him off instantly. Of course, there was your out-of-this-world beauty and attractiveness, but the other killers noticed that too - which definitely proved to be difficult for him. Still though, he simply couldn't stop thinking about his previous encounters with you.

"No!" "I don't think you're a freak. But...I don't get why you're trying to kill me. Can you...Can you at least give me a reason before you try? I...I just want to understand all this...because right now...at the moment, I don't."

"Will you tell me?" "Or do you just not want to tell me?"
"Myers doesn't talk. So the freak won't answer you."
"You don't talk...?"

"That's okay, it's not like I'm going to force you to. I don't think I could, anyway."
"W-What are you doing-?"
"Oh that's sweet," "You like her. How cute."
"W-Wait what-?"

"H...How did you..." "...How did you get in here...?" "Are...Are you..." "Are you going to kill me?" "What do you...What do you want from me...?" "I-Is...Is there something you need...? Fr-From me in particular...?" "Is it something to do with your sister? Laurie...right?"

"Here, maybe you could write down what you're thinking about...y'know, so I can understand what you're trying to say?"

"I-I'm so sorry-!" "I didn't see—" "—you...there...?"
"ᗯᕼY EE YO ᗩᗷOT TO ᑕᖇY? I OETIG ᕼᗩᑭᑭE OE TEE?" [A/N: "WHY WERE YOU ABOUT TO CRY? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN OVER THERE?"]