[Chapter 34: The Good Guy Dolls]

"I would NEVER lose interest in (Y/n)." Billy icily retorted, gritting his teeth before coldly clenching his fists and glaring towards his friend. "Never EVER. Whether she suffers from mental health issues, emotional health issues, physical health issues, or just overall health issues. That crap just doesn't matter. So if you EVER make jokes like that again—"

"I-I'm sure he won't." You hurriedly interjected, secretly touched by Billy's response and how much warmth swirled within his words. "Right? You were just agreeing with my former remark, weren't you Stu?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sure." Reverting back to his awkward self, the other boy lost his arrogant attitude and shook his head ever-so-slightly; almost as if he'd only now just come back down to Earth. You weren't particularly judgemental or anything - heck, you were dating eight slashers as of late, so you had no room to talk - but his personality before was like he'd switched person nearly entirely.

It was...It was pretty unusual to say the least. Perhaps he dealt with mental issues like Billy did...? You had no idea. "Let's just start walking home. I'm sure we're all just very, very tired." You spoke in a soothing tone of voice, trying to calm the other two down and clear up any remaining tension.

"I guess..." Billy's facial features filled with further disappointment, his voice sounding quietly wistful as he made it fairly clear that he desperately wanted to spend more time around you.

"Besides, we can always text...!" You worriedly consoled him, now growing concerned due to how upset he was quickly becoming. "Like, either later tonight, or in the morning, y'know...?"

"'Course we can." Stu replied to you contentedly, "So don't worry too much about Billy. He just needs to teach himself the...simple rules of socialism and self-control. He still doesn't know - or has even learnt - where to draw the line and give in to other people's demands sometimes."

"Oh, I...I see..." You timidly responded, doing your best to keep your calm as you started walking back towards the slashers' house. "That's...understandable...I...I suppose..."

"I'm sorry, we're supposed to be walking you home and keeping you company, but all we've done so far is start a fight and made you feel uncomfortable." Stu apologised with a regretful smile, picking up on how on-edge you'd swiftly become and looking relatively bad about it.

"Hey, it...it was unintentional. You guys didn't mean any harm." You brushed it off as kindly as you could, wanting to lighten the tension and make it less stressful for the three of you. "We were all just tired, and it's growing pretty late. So let's just get home."

"You're far too sweet to us, (Y/n). But yeah, you're right. I think we all need to get some rest and unwind." He agreed gently; playfully poking your cheek with his forefinger before continuing his comment. "You especially."

"Wha-huh...? Why me especially...?" You asked in bewilderment, frowning from confusion while you wondered what he was basing that on. Did the two of them know about how you fainted in your nightmare!? No...No...! That was impossible. Only Freddy knew about that. Right...? Right...!?