[Chapter 13: Ghostface's Irritations]

"Okay, okay...! Thank you...! Thank you...!" You thanked Stu gratefully; breaking free of Billy's grasp before clasping your hands together against your chest. "I can't tell you how much this means to me, really...! Honestly...!"

"This is SO bullshit..." Billy muttered maliciously, shaking his head as he leant backwards into his chair. "Those six are SO selfish..."

"They're not, they're not...!" You unhappily persisted, biting your lip whilst you worried over his mental state again. "I promise you that they're not...! I agreed to this...I agreed to date them all. Hannibal...Michael...Jason...Freddy...Norman...Pennywise...I gave my word that I would keep their secret - and that I would also keep them company, in return for my mother's safety."

"So they used emotional blackmail on you and tricked you into agreeing to their own personal demands." The dark-haired male retorted hotly, clenching his fists while he flashed a cold look towards Stu. "They took advantage of your love for your mother and used it against you."

"They-They just didn't know what they were doing, that's all...!" Quickly defending your partners, you grasped at straws and wondered how to word things; realising how bad it must look to others. "They don't really know how to socialise or interact with the rest of humanity yet...!"

"Don't you SEE, (Y/n)...!?" Billy shot back sharply, standing up and slamming his hands down on the library table before delving into his disturbed state yet again. "They're...They're MESSING with you...! They're...They're PLAYING with your feelings and benefiting from your...from your empathetic emotions...!"

"They're not doing it on purpose...!" You argued in annoyance, standing up with him and shooting him a glare of hurt. "They did it to PROTECT me...!"

"From what, exactly...?" Stu dryly quizzed, standing up with the both of you and questioning what you meant. "Your Mom...? Your friends...? The rest of society...?"

"I-uh...Well, I...I'm not exactly sure, but..."
"They're trying to isolate you, (Y/n). Trying to cut you off from the rest of the world, little by little." Stu pointed out quietly, taking hold of your hands before giving them a gentle squeeze.

"No...! You're wrong...!" You faintly snapped, their comments causing you to sound and feel now tremendously hurt by this point. "You're just trying to get on my good side and make them look like the bad guys...! So...So you can either accept my dating offer, or go back to being the unwanted admirers and have me block your phone numbers for the rest of your lives. Your choice."

"This is why I don't do well under peer pressure, Mate..." Stu murmured with a stressful expression, his hold on your hands tightening whilst he shared another look of despair with Billy. "You're way too stubborn sometimes..."

"What, you actually WANT to give into THIS...!?" Half-laughing in disbelief, Billy grew frustrated; becoming betrayed and backstabbed himself as he gritted his teeth like before. "You CAN'T be serious, Stu. We've worked FAR too hard for this. They're just using her, remember...? We've got this. We've learnt their fighting tactics. We've learnt their individual mindsets. We know how to switch positions if necessary."