[Chapter 85: Childish Tantrum]

There. That should settle things. Between not only Michael, but Chucky too. You were cuddled by both of them, so at the end of the night, everything had worked out perfectly fine. Or so it appeared. Because before you could drift off to sleep and face Freddy once again, ridiculously loud music blasted throughout the mansion's halls, waking you and Chucky up in the process. Michael never slept, so he probably didn't get jump-scared, but the scary noise definitely caused your eyes to sleepily flutter open and become unsettled by the wild sound. However, that music...it sounded like the classical music you played for Brahms during his list of rules and sessions. Oh no, had this random burst of noise woke him up too...!? You should go check on the younger boy, just to make sure he was alright. Without switching out of your nightwear, you stumbled out of bed and swung open your door; the two slashers sticking possessively by your side. But when you hesitantly entered Brahms' room, your entire body froze - realising that the doll was no longer tucked under the covers.

"Okay, where the fuck has that little shit gone?" Chucky snapped defensively, his eyes flickering around the room as he gripped his knife uneasily.

"I don't know, but we need to find him fast." You exclaimed in alarm, worried for not only Brahms' safety; but also what the Heelshire's would think if they returned from their vacation and saw that you'd lost their precious son. "He could be in danger."

"Are you serious!? He's acting like the fucking danger!" The redheaded doll retorted with resentment, grasping your wrist and keeping you close while Michael searched every hidden space in the son's quarters. But still, he wasn't there.

Thinking fast, you pulled your wrist away from Chucky and hurried back into the hallway; following the unbelievably loud music after you realised it was coming from the living room. "C'mon, he might be down here—" Before you could finish your sentence, your voice died out - shocked by what you now saw in front of you.

Because it wasn't just the missing Brahms. It was the doll sitting creepily in one of the living room chairs, the music continuing to play through the record player whilst only one of the table lamps was turned on. Stunned, you couldn't move, standing in the middle of the doorway with wide eyes as Michael and Chucky appeared behind you. Thankfully they caught on fast, the silent slasher turning the record player off immediately before appearing in front of you and holding your shoulders to check that you were feeling alright. Calming down slightly, you snapped out of your surprised state and took several deep breaths, your confusion dying down after you started to piece together what had happened. But whatever was going on, Brahms could be scolded later. Right now, the most important thing was to get the doll back to bed - before any other sinister pranks could get pulled on you three tonight. So with that being silently said, you cautiously approached the doll; bending down a little so you could talk to Brahms firmly and point out the obvious.

"What the Hell is going on in here...?" Chucky muttered under his breath, following you from behind and making sure the other doll didn't try any type of funny business.

"You're going to hurt your ears, you silly boy." You reprimanded Brahms sternly, releasing a sigh before picking the doll up once more. "What do you have that so loud for?"

Not expecting - nor receiving - any sort of response, you carried the doll back upstairs and laid him underneath the covers a second time, attempting to sound like a responsible Nanny and get things under control. "I'm very disappointed in you, Brahms. You broke the rules. We'll discuss this more in the morning. For now, let's just get you some rest."