Chapter-24 Enjoying the view?

Amie

After settling things I finally go to anurag. He noticed me in midway and smiled.

"Hey, why aren't you ready yet??" Anurag asked.

I was about to speak when my mom came.
"Hello beta kab aaye tum?" My mom asked anurag.
(When did you arrived?)

"Ji abhi"

"Okay" She said smiling.

"Aur tu! mehmaan aarhe hai aur abhi tak aise ghoom rahi hai taiyaar kab hogi? " she said glaring me.
(And you! guests are arriving and you're roaming like this when will you get ready?)

I escaped from there before she could scold me more. I went to my room upstairs and took out my purple one shoulder draped blouse and skirt set.

It has floral embroidered waistband it looks great. And without wasting any time i quickly wore it and did some makeup. I glanced myself in the mirror for the last time, satisfied with the look.

I haven't seen mahir since this morning, even though our rooms are next to each other huh! I went downstairs and the hall was filled with our relatives, bhai's friends now. I looked for amna and anurag, I saw them chuckling.

"Why are you guys laughing so much?" I asked joining them.

"Areh! You know what anurag did!!" Amna said in between her laugh.

"Kya kar diya ab isne??" I asked being curious.
(What has he done now??)

"I'll tell you" Anurag said as amna couldn't control her laugh.

"Spill"

"When I reached here I had bouquets in my hand, as you know that and i bumped into aunty, she said mujhe aaj kal ke ladke pasand nahi"
(I don't like boys these days)

"Then?"

"I replied toh apki yeh umar bhi nahi hai pasand karne ki" He said with a chuckle.
(So what, it isn't your age to like them anyway)

"What seriously???" I couldn't resist my laugh too.

"And it was your aunt" amna said suddenly and my laugh disappeared in no time.

"Whattt anurag you idiot!!" I screamed.

"I didn't knew that earlier sorry!"

"Now she will definitely taunt me" I said face palming myself.

"Are aise kaise hum hai na!" Anurag said looking at amna.

"Yes" She said with a fist bump.

Mahir

Preeti bhabhi's here. She looks beautiful and elegant. I turn my head to ritik and his eyes were already stuck on her. I'm so happy for him.