Chapter-3 New Professor

Amie

"You have something in your hair umm.... Do you want me to get it out?? " Mahir said.

My heart is pounding in my chest. I gazed at his perfect face and shook my head. It was a piece of thread that he pulled from my hair. "Thank you" I said. He glanced at me and smiled.

Next day

I woke up because of my annoying alarm and rubbed my eyes. I drag myself to the bathroom where I brush my teeth and showered. I wore pink chikankari kurta paired it with blue jeans.

Amie's look

As today is my college ughh!! I put the books in my bag and with the bag I opened the door and at the same time mahir also came out

As today is my college ughh!! I put the books in my bag and with the bag I opened the door and at the same time mahir also came out. He's wearing formals brown shirt and black pants.

Mahir's look

"Good morning" He said with a smile on his lips

"Good morning" He said with a smile on his lips. And I greeted back.
"Are you going out? I asked him as I saw his bag.
"Yes, today is my first day of work."
"Oh...Okay" i said.

We went down the stairs."Good morning mumma, Good morning aunty."I said as i glanced them in kitchen.

Mahir also greeted them. "Good morning beta", hogye ready? " Mom asked.

"Haan ji hona pada."  Aunty chuckled at my reply and said

"Come, sit have breakfast." "Where is dad and uncle?" mahir asked.

"They went out for walk."
And I know ritik bhai is still sleeping.

"Amie which university do you go to? "  Mahir asked suddenly. But why is he asking me this. "JP university of bombay" As I said this a sudden smirk appeared on his lips i don't know why.

"Umm okay" We finished our breakfast. I left for my uni and mahir for his work.

After 20 minutes I reach campus and i saw my best friend amna standing at the gate waiting for me.

She's my best best best friend we are together since our childhood. We did our school together she's my only friend. Also she knows about mahir and I'm excited to tell her he's back!

"Bitch, why you are always late" She asked me annoyingly.
"Areh, chal na kuch batana hai."

"You listen first" she said chuckling. Just now she was getting angry and now she is chuckling. "Wahh!! "

"Have you heard?" What??? "About our new professor, I just saw him, he is very handsome" Ohh, acha i said without any interest. "You're not interested maybe wait, you'll see, he's amazing."

Okay, we entered the class and took our seats.Everyone is gossiping about our new professor he's hot he's handsome blah blah blah.

"Look look he's here" I heard girl behind me said then i glanced at the door. My eyes widened, my hair stood on end, a shiver ran through my body. It was him.....
"Let me introduce myself, I'm your new professor mahir. "