Chapter-12 Camping

Amie

Amna entered out of nowhere "ohh you guys are twinning" And that's when I noticed anurag's clothes he was wearing same white and blue jeans.

He leaned closer and whispers "you did this intentionally right, do you want to be my girlfriend that badly huh?? "

This guy is really an example of self obsession.
"Are you mad" I said annoyingly.

"God,you're easy to provoke that's why I love you" He said bumping into my shoulder again.

"Wtf ?" I said.
"Areh I love to annoy you" He said with a chuckle.

"Shut up" I said glaring at him. Just then a girl from our class came towards us approaching anurag.
"Umm.. Hii anurag can we be friends? "
She said tugging her hair strands behind her ear and smiling.
"Ohh why not by the way what's your good name? " He said.
"I'm riya lets talk aside"
"Okay" He said.

Ha leke jao leke jao iss gadhe ko pareshan kar rakha hai.

We have some left before leaving so me and amna decided to click some pictures of us. She is also wearing cardigan and jeans ofc we planned it. But isse jyada toh uss gadhe ke sath match hogya huh! Koi baat ni

We clicked some selfies and asked our one girl to click our pictures.
We were posing just then anurag came and joined bumping us.

"Aagye aapki hi toh kami thi" I said giving him a fake smile. "Yeah I know you were missing me beautiful isiliye toh aaya"
Huh!
Amna started laughing at me bitch.

Now it was time to get into the bus.
"Let's go amie" Amna said grabbing my arm.

"No I'll sit with-" Anurag didn't let me complete.

"With anurag" He said grabbing my another arm.

"No she will sit with me only she is my best friend" Amna said firmly.
"She will sit with me not you" Now anurag said.

They both started arguing what the hell these two are doing.
I freed myself from them and headed towards the bus.
I ignored them and got on the bus.

Mahir

Everyone was excited for the trip, me and professor rahul were only going from the staff.

I heard amna saying amie and anurag are twinning.

No, no, I was not listening to them secretly, I was just passing by them.

I felt a sudden wave of jealousy washing over me.

Wait what?

He leaned and whispered something in her ear. I controlled myself by clenching my fists. I don't know why he can't keep some distance from her, he is behaving clingy with her.

I shouldn't do this but the situation is not helping, I saw riya passing by, I waved towards her and called her.

"Do you know him? " I asked her pointing at anurag.
"Yes, he is anurag" She said.
"actually he was searching for you earlier you should go and talk to him." I lied.

But her face lit up like she was very happy hearing this.
"Oh thank you." She said smiling at me.

What is wrong with me I don't know. Riya walked towards them and after few seconds anurag left with her.

••••

Everyone started boarding the bus. I'm waiting for amie,I want to sit with her I'm not going to let anurag no way! Amna and anurag are arguing on something as I'm little away from them now so I don't know why they are arguing.
In no time amie picked up her bag and got on the bus. I literally made a run towards bus and trying to keep cool, walked towards her she was seated at the last.
"Oh hii" She said with her cute smile.
"Hii, can i sit with you?" I asked her.
"You don't have to ask that" She said with a chuckle.

And i seated. Amna and anurag came whining and seated in front of us.

Yayyy! I grinned internally.

Everyone went crazy after bus started singing, dancing, talking and whatnot.

Amie didn't spoke a single word yet. I kept looking at her time to time when i felt she is looking at me.

"Amie?" I decided to broke the silence.
Finally she turned at me "haan?"
I'm able to see her face closely now she is wearing makeup today mascara, lipstick.
"Kya hua??" She said.
I realized i was zoned out.
"Uh- nothing." I said stuttering.

Do I have crush on her?

She pulled out wired earphones from her bag.
"Do you want?" She asked holding one side of her earphone in her hand.
I nodded and plug it in my ear.
She played some korean songs i didn't understand a word but it feels soothing.

After few minutes-

I realized i was sleeping when something hits on my left shoulder music was still on.

I opened my eyes and i gasped.
Amie was sleeping and her head was rested onn my shoulder. Soul left my body for a moment-

I let her sleep and turned off the music, removing the earphones from her ear gently. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

Amie

I didn't even realize when we reached the destination. I was sleeping all the time, now mahir woke me up.

We all got out and everyone gathered around and our professor announced us that we have to fix our tents and unpack.

Everyone started setting tents.
Amna dragged me aside- "What's going on between you and mahir?" Amna asked glaring like i did something wrong with her.

"Hain? What do you mean? " I said.
"Are you dating?" She asked widening her eyes.

"What? No, we are not together... we are just friends" I said.
"Just friends huh? you were sleeping on his shoulder." she said.
My stomach flipped in anxiety.

"Really?" I asked her in shock.
"Yes"
"I didn't knew that" I said in disbelief.
"Ok forget it, not a big deal let's fix our tent now." She said.

How can i sleep on his shoulder you idiot but he didn't-

I blushed at the thought that he didn't wake me up.

Finally our tent is fixed now I have never slept in tent before.
Out of nowhere anurag came with a microphone "no one will get to sleep tonight" he said in that microphone with excitement.
"Yesss, no one will be able to sleep tonight" Amna added grinning. Look at these two all excited btw I'm excited too.

 Look at these two all excited btw I'm excited too

Thanks for reading 🤍
Don't forget to vote and comment your reviews.