Chapter-23 who's this hottie

Amie

I was getting ready, didn't want to, yet at my mother's insistence I'm going to pick my aunt and her beloved daughter "advika." I wore a yellow chikankari kurti, kept my hair open.

Informing mom, i gear up the car with a sigh

Informing mom, i gear up the car with a sigh. Huh! I don't like her....i turned the music on, to divert my mind.

After few moments I reached the place and dialed my aunt's number. She picked up the call after five rings and i asked her where is she. She didn't respond and hang up the call.

What is this behavior? Getting on my nerves already!

Suddenly someone jostled me from behind and i lost my balance due to which my phone fell on the ground.
What the fuck!!!

I turned in anger with intention to burst out but i stood there when I saw them.

"Hey! Sorry i didn't mean to drop your cellphone" advika said with fake concern on her face for my cellphone.

Yes, I know you wanted to see me on the floor instead of my phone.

Ignoring her i greeted aunty and then i was putting their luggage in the car. And advika was stood watching me
"Oh great amie, there is no need of maid and driver's, you do all the work yourself!"

Bitch! I fake smiled at her and gesture her to take seat. I don't know how I'm going to tolerate this girl! I don't even know how many days she's going to stay.

We reached our house and my mom and mahir's mom was already on the door for welcoming. I freed myself and went towards stairs with a sigh.

My whole face lit up when I saw mahir. He was on his phone descending the stairs, wearing blue shirt and black pants. I stood in my place gawking at him, suddenly a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Who's this hottie?" advika said.

Hottie!? Why the hell she's calling him hottie????

"Girl calm down he's not your's anyway" my inner voice mocked me. Yeah I know he's not mine yet but it doesn't mean she can call him hottie!

Mahir noticed us. "Hey! I'm advika amie's cousin!!" She said popping in front of him.

"Uh.. Hello im mahir!" He said awkwardly smiling.
"Mahir... nice to meet you!" She said and forwards her hand. "Yeah!" He said shaking hands.

Mann karta hai iska muh tod du, isko isike suitcase mai band karke return ghar bhejdu!! Tod du kya?

"Mat todna kuch" Someone whispered in my ear out of nowhere. I turned to only see amna chuckling.

"When did you came?? And how did you know what I was wondering?" I asked.

"I know you better girl!" She said with a smirk.

Author

Amie took amna to her room and started blabbering. "You know her, you saw it right how she changed her voice in front of mahir" amie said huffing and wriggling her eyebrows.

"And why you're getting affected this much they just shaked their hands don't overthink" amna said face palming herself. Amie just hummed in response.

Amna was going to sleep at amie's place. After some time both of them slept because they had to get up early in the morning.

"Are yaha nahi bhaiya waha lagaye please" Amna said pointing at the lights.

"Amie!! Beta ye rakh do mere room mai dhyaan se rakh dena" Amie's mom suhani ji said carefully handing the boxes to amie.

Amie went to her mom's bedroom kept the boxes carefully and sat on the bed. She took out the phone from her pocket and called anurag.

"Where are you?" She said.
"In car outside your house" He said.
"Oh..did you bring the bouquets?"
"Obviously... Come and help me" He said
"Ok wait there only" She said and hangs up the call.

Amie was stepping towards the door when amna called her so she went towards her instead.

Anurag struggles with the bouquets and enters inside bumping into someone.

"Do you not have eyes?"

Anurag glanced at the person shouting he didn't knew she was amie's aunt.

"Aunty ji it's your fault I guess you were lost in your phone..."

"What aunty ji!? yeh aaj kal ke ladke mujhe bilkul nahi pasand" aunty said irritable.

"Aunty ji! Yeh aapki umar bhi nahi hai pasand karne ki!" Anurag said stressing on the word "aunty ji"

The guests around them chuckles at his reply and amie's aunt gets embarrassed and left cursing under her breath.

Mahir

The house wasn't house anymore it seems like a wedding hall now. Every corner of this house is decorated beautifully.

But I'm not looking decoration, I'm looking for someone else.

"Mahir!" Advika said coming out of nowhere. To be honest I don't like her! Don't know why?

"Are ohh! preeti aur uski family aagyi!!! " I said smiling, gesturing at the door and left from there.

Huhh! Bach gaya!

D

o you guys know why amie wore yellow?

Thanks for reading 🤍
Don't forget to vote and comment your reviews. Hope you liked it <3!