Chapter-22 Shopping

Mahir

"I'll come with you" I said.

"Why you also want to buy makeup?!" Anurag said with a chuckle.

This guy is really irritating!

"To drop you both" I said mentally cursing him with a fake smile lingering.

"No thank you sir but i came with my bike so.. " Anurag said.

What!! now she'll go with him on bike wow!

Yahi baki tha bas

I glanced at amie when she said "Ohh bike, I love bike rides"

Think mahir! Reason reason reason!!! But I couldn't think of any ughh.

"Let's go then hop on" Anurag said getting on the bike and setting the helmet on his head.

"Okay bye mahir" Amie said and kept her hand on his shoulder hopping on the bike.

I just nod my head and kept staring at their figure which was disappear from my sight.

Jealousy makes you do things you never did or do the stupidest thing you ever did.

So did I!
I crank up my car and followed his bike.

Author

Anurag and amie were exploring the mall, visiting the stores one by one.

Mahir Consumed by jealousy he decided to follow them descreetly. Mahir carefully trailed behind Amie and anurag making sure to stay hidden. His heart raced with conflicting emotions. 

"What do you wanna buy exactly?" Anurag asked.

"The mall" Amie said giggling.

"Areh" Anurag chuckled.

"I wish I can hear their conversation" Mahir muttered to himself while glancing at them.

Amie bought few outfits after being picky for two hours.

"Why didn't she asked me instead of him?" Mahir couldn't shake off the feeling of jealousy.

"Ohh let's go there" Amie said holding anurag's arm and dragging him to the makeup section.

Mahir's stomach churned at the sight of her grip around his arm. He followed them wherever they were going.

The scents of the cosmetics invaded their senses as they entered the store.

Without wasting any time amie began looking for lipstick. After moments of careful thinking she picked up 10 shades.

Bitting her lower lip she stood there. Anurag noticed and said
"what's going on in the small brain of yours?"

"Uh... I want to try this shades"

"So.. What's stopping you?"

"Not on the lips! I want to figure out the color on forearm but I'm wearing full sleeves"

Without thinking anything anurag extended his arm towards her and said "Okay then do it on mine"

"Are you sure" Amie said raising her eyebrow and gawking at his face.

"Yeah"

His hand was firm and steady not doubtful. He let her figure out the palette on his arm unbothered. Amie finally decides five shades and other products. They pay for the stuff and walks out of the shop.