Chapter-21 His sautan

Author

Amie was holding her clothes in both hands wondering which one to wear. She was confused about whether to wear a white cardigan or a white top with plaid shirt.

"Amie" Her mom knocks on the door.

Amie kept her clothes on the bed and went to open the door.

"Are abhi tak tayar kyu nahi hui?"
(Why aren't you ready yet?)

"I'm confused" Amie says and turns back and picks up her clothes and shows them to her mom.

"Now you tell me konsa pehnu?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"This" Her mom said pointing her finger on white cardigan.

"Okay toh main yeh wala pehnugi" Amie said chuckling as said she rasised her other outfit.
(Okay I'll wear this one)

"Agar tujhe ulta hi karna hai toh puchti kyu hai" Her mom said face palming.
(If you have to do the opposite then why do you ask)

Suhani ji went out of the room informing amie to get ready quickly as they were about to go out for shopping.

Amie decided to wear a white top with oversized plaid shirt paired with beige skirt.

Her outfit

They headed to the jewellery shop

They headed to the jewellery shop. Preeti's family were already there, mahir amie and her family joined them.

The place was expensive so there were barely any people here. Preeti and ritik proceeded to see the rings and sat down.

Amie

Bhai told the preference when the man works here asked. The man went to get the rings.

Oh location! I texted anurag the location of this place. It was 7:00 pm now mom told me that we will have dinner after ring shopping. But i already told her that I'll be going with anurag to shop some makeup products.

Mom and seema aunty were chatting continually. While I was looking for pendant, it wasn't planned but i liked the jewellery here.

I asked the lady here to show some pendants. The lady came back with a few pendants.

Wow as I expected, they were stunning and unique.
"Mam this blue sapphire halo pendant will suit your neckline" the lady said pointing at the pendant.

But i didn't liked it, I looked for few more minutes. And suddenly a cute bunny pendant with bowknot and moon. I don't know how to describe it. It looked so cute!!!

"I want this" I said giggling.

I wanted someone to put this on me but everyone were busy selecting rings and other jewellery

I wanted someone to put this on me but everyone were busy selecting rings and other jewellery. Mahir is not here where did he go??

I decided to wear this myself so i picked up the pendant and went to the mirror.

I took my hair forward and tried to wear the pendant but the hook wasn't fitting properly.

Ugh! I was going to spin the hook forward suddenly out of nowhere mahir came and grabbed the hook.

A shiver ran through my body when his hand touched mine. I glanced at the mirror while he was fitting the hook of the pendant.

"Beautiful" He said keeping his hands over my shoulder and looking at the mirror.

"Thank you " I smiled.

"I was talking about the pendant" He said chuckling.

Asshole. I ignored him and went towards the lady, mahir followed me. I didn't ask her the price of this earlier.

I somehow unclasped the hook.

"What's the price of this pendant?" I asked her.

"Whatever it is, I'll pay for it" Mahir said abruptly without letting the lady speak further.

"And why?" I asked galncing at his face.

"Because I want to!" He said.

"No why-" He cuts me off in between.

"Shut up" He said placing hs forefinger on my lips.

I suddenly felt a jolt of current through my whole body. I stood there blinking and mahir watching me.

"Helloooo amie!!!" Someone said.
I turned to see oh anurag!!

Mahir muttered something which I couldn't here.

Mahir

I was teasing amie when someone interrupted.

Ohh! not someone, "Aagyi meri sautan" I muttered to myself.

"Hello sir!" He said smiling at me.

"Ha hello" I said with a straight face.

"I'll go and pay for this pendant" I said and went to pay.

"Sir your card please"

The worker said while I was busy glancing at amie and anurag.

why she's giggling? What are they talking about?

"Sir? Sir!?"

Huh? I came out of my trance.

"What?" I asked.

"Your card?" He said.

Oh shit I came to pay the bill. I went towards them. They were busy chatting and didn't notice me. I cleared my throat.

"Isko kyun bulaya" I said looking at amie. Her eyes widens.

"What?"

"I mean kisliye bulaya!"

"Umm I wanted to shop other things so I asked him to help me" Amie said.

Sorry for the delay :(

Will post next chapter soon. Thanks for reading 🤍
Don't forget to vote and comment your reviews.  Hope you liked it <3!